Jealous

(A/N: in honor of Jealous by Beyoncè because she's queen and that song has me feeling some type of way lol.)

I take a sip of my wine waiting for Justin to come home. I had on my tight black dress on that drove him crazy, a home cooked meal that I made for him, I even had candles and rose petals!

My best friend y/bff/n told me that because Justin parties all night and ignores me is because our relationship had become 'boring' and I needed to spice it up a bit.
I texted him again and waited a few minutes. Nothing.

"Fuck it!" I screamed, the house echoing my voice. I grabbed my phone.

Me: YOU WANNA PLAY GAMES HUH?! FINE!!!! WE'LL SEE WHO WILL GET THE LAST LAUGH ASSHOLE!!!

I sent the message, downed the lsst of my wine, and went upstairs. If Justin was going to act single, then I was too.

I put on my white bralette and my white tight and long skirt matching set. I paired it off with some white pumps. I fixed my make up from me crying and straightened my hair. I had one club in mind and one club only; Club Noir. It was the club Justin always went to. I got in my car and sped to the club.

When I got to the club, there was a huge line of people waiting to get in. But since I was 'Justin Bieber's Finance', all I had to do was go up to the body guards that was guarding the door and they would let me in.

I got in and music blasted throughout the club. I looked over the crowd, trying to find that dick that I call my soon-to-be husband Justin.

I saw him sitting in the VIP section with Za, Fredo, and Ryan. I tried not to look at them too much, especially Justin. I didn't want to give myself away. I wanted him to feel the pain I went through when I text and call him for hours and he doesn't pick up.

"Y\N?" I familiar voice said behind me.  I turned around to see my ex y/ex/n from Texas. I smiled.

This was too easy.

"Y/EX/N!!" I screamed, excited. I pulled him into a hug.  I saw Justin looking at us and threw back his shot of Vodka.

"I haven't seen you in four years!" He exclaimed.

"I know," I said, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "Time flews don't it?"

"I remember all the wild parties and all the other crazy shit we use to throw." Y/EX/N said, sighing.

"Yeah, we were definitely flexin' in Texas." I joked. We both laughed. I could see Justin getting angrier. I ignored him again.

"I miss you." He said. I looked at Justin and smirked. I kissed Y/EX/N hard. It didn't take long for him to kiss me back. 

"I miss you too." I replied, resting my forehead on his.

That's when Justin pushed us apart and punched him in the face. "Nigga!" Y/EX/N yelled, covering his eye in pain. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"This is my Fiance," Justin growled. "I'm the only who can kiss her like that!" And with that Justin pulled me by the arm out of the club.

"Ow Justin!" I screamed. He let go of my arm.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Justin spat.

"You deserved it!" I said back.

Justin gave me a ceazy look. "I deserved it?!"

"You leave at home alone every night to go party. You don't text or even call me! And even when you're at the house you ignore me like I'm some stranger! You needed to learn how it feels to be left out and most importantly feel like you don't know the person who you love anymore!"

"I'm sorry I made you feel this way." Justin said, looking down at his shoes.

"I'm a hide or die chick," I said, making him look into my eyes. "I'll still be by your side, no matter what the circumstances are. But I have limitations as well. This here that we have can't keep going on."

"I'll change baby." Justin promised, holding my handing.

"You promise?" I asked.

"I promise."

"Fine. I forgive you."

"Thank you sooo much baby! I won't let you down!" Justin exclaimed, hugging me and kissing me.

"It was funny to see you be jealous." I joked.

Justin rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"It was sexy tho." I whispered in his ear. He groaned.

"I say we leave this place and I'll show you how sorry I am." He said lowly. I bit my lip.

"I have to make you jealous more often."