Proposal

"How far is it?" Y/n whined, my hands covering up her eyes. I couldn't wait for her to see what I had in store for her.

"Just wait a little bit babe." I said back. I cued the violinist to start playing and I un-covered y/n's eyes.

"Oh my god." Y/n said, shocked.

I picked the perfect place. I set up a table and two chairs on a balcony looking into the city with all of y/n's favorite foods, rose petals and candles making a path to the table on the ground. I was confident that I was doing the right thing.

I lead her to the table and slid the chair open for her. She thanked me and sat down. I sat down in the chair across from her.

"This is so beautiful, Jay." Y/n said, taking a bite out of her chicken.

"Anything for you princess." I said. She giggled alittle and continued to eat.

We had a lot of conversation as we ate. The time had come and I was ready to tell her. I just hoped that she felt the same way that I did.

"I actually have a question for you, y/n." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Well," I started. "We have been dating for five years and I can't see myself without you in my life. You've made me a better person. I always know you've got my back. You're the only one that I want to wake up to and you're the only one that I wanna sleep next to."

I got on one knee and opened up the ring box. Y/n gasped. "Y/f/n, will you marry me?"

Y/n nodded and started crying. "Yes, yes, a million times yes."

I smiled, tears coming down my cheeks. I slid the ring on her finger and spun her around in my arms.

"I love you *kiss* I love you *kiss* I love you *kiss*" Y/n said. I put her down and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I can't wait for us to start a life together." I said, excited.

"And this is just the beginning." Y/n said, wiping the happy tears from my cheeks.