Daddy

*warning: dirty content ahead lol*

I was so sad when I got a call from Justin saying how tired and stressed out he was in the studio. He was really puttin in work for his Beliebers and I was happy to see how much he cared about them. I called my best friend y/bff/n and asked her what I should do.

"I think he needs sexual healing, if you catch my drift." Y/bff/n said.

"My nigga, how do I do that?" I asked.

"I don't know bitch, wear lingerie, massage him, call him daddy." She laughed.

A message popped up and I looked to see who it was.

Jay: I'll be home in an hour.

"Justin just texted me and said he'll be home in an hour. I got to get ready." I said.

"Have fun, girl." Y/bff/n said.

"You a trip girl," I laughed. "Bye."

I ended the call and hopped in the shower. I put on make up and my lacy red lingerie set. I paired it with some red pumps. I put a silky white robe on and curled my weave.

I set up some candles, rose petals, and some massaging lotions. Tonight Justin was gonna get a little treat. I heard the front door open and I sat on the bed.

"Y/n, I'm home." I heard Justin yell.

"I'm here bae." I said back. It was now or never.

"Hey Y/--" Justin stopped when he saw me on the bed.

I stood up and took his jacket off. "Good Afternoon, Daddy." I said seductively. He bit his lip and put his arms around my waist.

"What's all this?" He asked.

"I was sad when I heard how stressed you were," I pouted innocently. "I wanted to make my Daddy feel better."

Justin chuckled lowly and kissed my roughly. His hands traveled down to my ass and started massaging and spanking it, making me moan each time.

"Your ass is so fat and so perfect," He said. "And it's all mine."

"You wanna see what's under this robe, Daddy?" I asked. He nodded. "Take off your shirt and lay on your stomach on the bed for me."

He did what he was told and I grabbed the lotion before straddling his back. I put some lotion on my hands and started rubbing it on his back, massaging him as I did so. He groaned at each stressed spot in his back that I massaged and it was making me wet.

"Am I making you wet y/n?" Justin as