Suprise

"Damn!" I mumbled under my breath. "That was the longest flight of my life."

I'm just gonna keep it one hundred with you; I hate planes. The whole flying thing, yeah, not for me. My feet stay on the ground. But to see Justin's face when he sees me after being on the road without me for five years -- priceless.

I grab my two suitcases from the luggage return and walk to the greeting area for Ryan.

"Y/N!" You hear Ryan call. You turn around to see him wave at you with a mini whiteboard with my name on it. I run over to him, put my suitcases down, and gave him a huge hug.

"I'm glad to see you too." Ryan said, laughing a bit.

"How is Justin?" I asked.

"Annoying," He said, playfully sighing. "He keeps on going on and on about missing you and how he can't wait to see you after the tour is over."

"Awww." I cooed. Ryan rolled his eyes. He grabbed my bags and lead me to the car.

***

"This is Justin's room." Ryan said, opening the hotel room door.

"Where is Justin right now?" I asked.

"He left for rehearsal an hour ago," He said, putting my bags on the bed. "He should still be there."

"Perfect," I said, opening up one of my suitcases. "I'll be ready in an hour."

"Alright," Ryan said. "I'm next door if you need anything."

"Thanks for everything, Ry."

"No problem." And with that he left.

I took a shower and put my make up on. I put on my tight white jeans that made my ass look good, my black lacey bralette, a white blazer, and my white pumps. I put my long curly hair down. I heard a knock at the door.

"Coming Ryan!" I called. I sprayed some perfume and grabbed my clutch.

I opened the door and was welcomed to a smiling Ryan. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah." I said.

***

My heart was pounding as I was backstage. Fredo waved at me and I waved back. I put a finger over my lips to tell him to not say anything. He nodded. I creeped on to the stage to see the back Justin. I ran quietly to him and put my hands over his eyes.

"Guess who?" I asked. I could sense him smiling.

He turned around. "Y/N!" He held me tight and showered me with kisses.

"You said you couldn't wait to see me," I said. "Now you don't have to."

He grabbed my ass and I gasped. "You know what we have to do after the show right?"

"I know." I whispered.

"Eww!" Fredo yelled.

"We can all hear you." Dan said. We both laughed.

"I'm so glad you're here." Justin said sighing.

"Me too." I said.