J.T.K - cologne and sex

⚠️ somno
-

you felt your eyes water as you cuddled into your boyfriend's shirt. he was supposed to be home tonight but his flight got delayed. for a second your eyes lit up, seeing his name pop up on your phone.

"hi, jakey," you said as you watched his face on your phone.

"hi baby, i'm sorry i can't be there tonight."

your face went into a frown again. you knew he wouldn't say it, but you wished he would've said some miracle happened, and he would be in your reach sometime soon.

" 's okay... it's not your fault.."

you watched him frown as he watched you try to wipe a tear without him noticing.

"i'm going to get a hotel for the night, and i promise I'll be home tomorrow night. "

you nodded and told him you should go to bed.

"okay my love, sweet dreams, think of me." his voice was so soft; you couldn't wait until you heard it in person again.

you fell into a world of slumber as you thought of jake and all the things you'd tell him when he got back.

as you dreamt, it soon turned from light and fluffy to heavy and hot.

"jake..jake oh my-" you moaned in your dream.

you woke up with sweat covering your body and a pool of wetness in your underwear. the whole bed smelled of him and it made it even worse. you looked over to your nightstand, seeing your phone. you were quick to pick up your phone and call jake.

"please pick up please pick up.." you mumbled under your breath.

"y/n? are you okay?" his voice was groggy, you'd feel bad for him if you weren't desperate for his touch at the moment.

"jake...i woke up and-and.." you couldn't manage to find the right words. it wasn't your first time telling him what you dreamt of over the phone but it was always almost embarrassing.

"y/n what happened? do you need help?"

you tried your best to tell him what you dreamt of.

"everything smelled like you, god you were just as good as you are in person. i need you so bad"

"my poor baby, couldn't wait till i got home?"

you whined a "no" out and let your hand trickle down your torso and into your panties.

"why don't you touch yourself then." his voice wasn't groggy anymore, it was soaked with need.

you did as he said, you rubbed small circles into your clit, letting low moans leave passed your lips.

"that's a good girl, so good for me"

you could hear wet noises from the other side of the phone.

"jake i miss you so much"

"i know, you poor girl. fuck yourself, gorgeous. imagine it was my cock stuffing you full."

and you did just that. you slipped two fingers into your pussy. a blissful moan was let out on your side of the phone, making jake moan on his.

"fuck, i cant wait to touch you," he said between breaths.

your fingers took turns of fucking into and rubbing aggressive circles to your clit.

"i can just imagine your pretty little lips on my cock, looking so fucking good for me."

"god, i wish i could taste you, been gone for so long."