J.T.K - trick or treat pt. 4

this is the last fic for the trick or treat series so i went all out! there are mentions of blood and knife play so pleaseee skip if that triggers you!!
CONTENT WARNINGS: slight blood play, knife play, hate sex, slapping, breeding kink, spit, mask kink, biting, oral (m receiving), restriction, face fucking, dirty talk, degradation, edging, unprotected sex, choking
-

you were in a tense situation. you were at a halloween festival and you were playing a game where you had to pop balloons. jake was on the right of you and whoever popped all the balloons won. you couldn't say you were on good terms with jake.

in other words, he hated you. maybe the feeling was mutual. you had 5 balloons left and the rest of the boys were cheering you on.

"yes y/n! come on, come on!!" they all cheered. you were finally on your last balloon but your aim was shit.

"fuck!" jake yelled, seeing that you were in the lead. he took his scream mask off when he heard the other boys erupt in even louder screams.

"she won! she won!" they all screamed, hugging you.

"what the fuck ever! i could barely fucking see because of this piece of shit mask!" he screamed. you hadn't noticed how serious he was when you spoke out.

"suck it, jakey!" you laughed, gesturing to your lower region.

you practically saw steam blow out of his ears. you knew he hated hearing that nickname come from you.

"fuck off, y/n! i'm going home, what fucking BULLSHIT!" he yelled particularly loud.

you stood dumbfounded along with his brothers. you looked at josh, his eyes were wide open.

"what was that about...?" you asked josh.

"i-..i don't know- it's just a game. he never-" josh took a breath.

"never gets this mad."

you looked at sam and danny, both of them also left speechless.

"i should go talk to him.." you muttered.

"no no no that's not a good idea" sam said, josh nodding with him.

"yeah, no. let him calm down," josh spoke, knowing it was for your own good.

you nodded and continued to hang out with the boys for another hour or so before all of you decided you should head out for the night.

you decided to get a ride back with josh.

"hey josh..can you take me to jake's? i really should apologize" you said reluctantly. josh hesitated before answering you.

"yeah..just be careful." he said.

you nodded and within 10 minutes you were outside his house. you saw nothing but the living room light on. you opened the car door, taking a deep breath before standing up.

"if you need anything, just call me." josh half smiled at you.

"thanks, josh" you smiled back, blowing him an air kiss.

you were so close with the brothers but you just never hit it off with jake. thoughts roamed your head as you knocked on his front door. the door slowly opened and the view in front of you was undeniably hot. jake had sweatpants on, no shirt, some necklaces and his scream mask on.

"what do you want?" he spat at you.

"i- why do you have- um.." you stuttered. although the view was hot, you were curious as to why he still had the mask on.

he took it off as he got angrier.

"what. the fuck. do you. WANT." he barked at you.

"i just wanted to apologize-" you were dragged inside of his home. you looked over to his living room and saw his phone set up with a perfect view of where you figured he was sitting.