J.M.K - helping out

you took your respective place in the venue as you listened to the fans chant greta's name, waiting for them to come out.

the whole crowd roared and screamed as the four boys stepped out. you smiled as you watched josh look for you in the crowd. towards the end of the concert, the weight of dreams came on and you watched josh grab his tambourine as jake started his solo. you giggled as you watched josh run around like a little kid while playing the instrument in his hand.

once the song had ended, the lights dimmed and the crowd once again screamed and yelled. you got up from your seat and walked backstage to congratulate the boys on another good show.

once you made your way to the back of the stage, josh engulfed you into a hug.

"such a good show! good job you guys!" you said to the rest of the boys. they all gave their thanks and went to their respective changing rooms and you went with josh.

you waited on the couch in the back of the room and scrolled mindlessly as josh changed. you heard a wince that made your eyes shoot up. you see josh half dressed with no shirt on.

"what's wrong baby?" you asked him.

he gave you a small smile and replied with a

"nothing, mama"

you weren't sure he was being completely honest, but you'd ask him once you were back at the hotel.

once you saw josh was ready with his bag in hand, you knew it was your cue to get it. you walked over to your boyfriend and gave him a small kiss before the two of you met everyone else in the van.

it wasn't a very long ride to the hotel but it was quiet. the boys were falling in and out of sleep the whole way. josh held your hand the way despite passing out 10 minutes into the ride.

once you finally reached the hotel you'd be sleeping in for the night, you woke josh up with a kiss to his cheek.

"cmon my boy, let's go." he nodded as you helped him with his bag.

after you got signed in, you all went into your own rooms.

you giggled as you watched josh flop onto the big bed in the middle of the room. your giggling soon came to a stop when you caught a glimpse of an injury on josh's hand.

"josh..baby? what's that?"

he looked at his hand and made a confused face.

"that" you said, walking up to him and pointing to his injured hand.

"oh..it's nothing really. i guess i hit the tambourine too hard."

you sighed and gave him a signal to get up.

he got up and walked over to the bathroom with you. he closed the toilet lid and sat on it.

"be careful josh, there's no need to hit it so hard you hurt yourself" you giggled out.

"i know i just want to give fans a good show. they pay hard earned money to see me. to see us."

you continued the conversation as you searched for a first aid kit under the sink.

"ah! here it is!" you exclaimed as you showed it to him.

you opened it up and found some medical tape, neosporin and gauze. you took your time putting the gel on his hand and wrapping it up tight enough so it wouldn't fall off.

"there you go, love" you cooed as you placed a kiss to his bandages. he smiled and pulled you into a kiss with his good hand.

you closed your eyes and allowed yourself to melt into his touch. as the kiss got heavier, you felt yourself edging to the sink counter. once your legs hit the counter, you felt josh try to lift you up onto it with his good hand.

"help me out here?" he said with a chuckle. you returned a giggle and hopped up on the cold countertop. you watched josh slowly take off your lower half clothes and push them into a pile in the corner. he did the same with his pants and underwear and threw them atop of your now discarded clothes.

you took matters into your own hands, spreading his precum on his newly freed cock. you watched him as his mouth dropped open a tad bit. once you felt his cock was lubed up enough, you slowly slid his cock into you.

you both let out a gasp and sat as you were for a second. once you felt adjusted enough to his size, you let him know he could move.

he slowly started to pick up pace, kissing your neck along the way. you hugged joshs neck with one of your arms, using the other to support yourself up. josh nestled his head into your neck, watching himself in the mirror.

"so good for me, joshie, so so good" you moaned out, gripping the back of his hair.

josh always has had a soft spot for praise no matter what position he was in during sex.

you threw your head back, catching joshs mouth with yours as you did so. you both moaned into the kiss and joshs thrust fell sloppy.

"do it, baby, cum for me" was all you said for josh to topple over the edge. he filled your cunt full of his cum, taking a second before sliding his cock out of you.

you watched the cum spill out of you, cleaning it up quickly with toilet paper. you gave josh a kiss before telling him to lay down and get rest for tomorrow's show.

once you got into bed, your boyfriend unknowingly cuddled into you in his sleep. you giggled, giving him a kiss to his forehead.
---

sorry this was so shitty, i just had to get it out because i kept procrastinating 😭