D.R.W - gaming

just a little smut bc i feel bad for not posting in almost a month 😭

---

"baby please?" you whined.

you'd been in a mood all night and you just wanted danny. any part of him you could possibly get.

"c'mon, darling. let me finish this game." he said in an understanding voice.

he'd been on his nintendo switch all. day. you'd usually leave him be and let him have fun with his friends but he hadn't paid you an ounce of attention since he woke up.

"you've said that five times, daniel." you pouted.

"i'm being serious this time! promise!" he said, drawing his attention back to the tv.

you groaned and flopped backwards onto the couch. you were laying there, your mind had come up with a brilliant idea.

"fine. i'll do it myself." you said in a determined voice. you flipped onto your stomach, pulling down his sweatpants.

"y/n what the fuck-" you didnt let him finish his sentence.

"shut up, daniel. let me do my job." you grunted, pulling his boxers down.

he went quiet when the tip of his cock was welcomed into your warm mouth.

his soft cock soon turned hard as you bobbed your head down onto it.

he tried his best to focus on the game he was playing, but fuck, it was hard having a pretty girl under him doing wonders on his dick.

he groaned when he lost the game and threw his switch off to the side of the couch.

"fuck, baby. made me lose my game." he said, throwing his head back, placing a hand into your hair. he softly guided your head, helping you find the perfect pace.

when started to buck his hips up into your face, you pulled away. an irritated moan left his lips when you did so.

"what the fuck?" he grunted.

"you wanted me so bad all day and you just- oh..oh shit" he started to complain before he got cut off with your pussy wrapping around cock.

"can't you be patient?" you smirked down at him.

you started to move your hips against him, feeling his hands wrap around your waist, traveling them down to your ass. he gave your ass a squeeze before giving it a couple soft smacks.

minutes went by and your legs were aching from moving back and forth but it was too good to stop.

danny must've taken your aching into account when he stopped you and did the work for you. he hit every spot that could be hit.

"see me right there? fucking you so good." he said, pressing his hand against the bottom of your stomach.

this added even more pleasure to your experience. you whined, letting him know you were close.

"cum for me baby. made you wait long enough, haven't i?" he breathed through his moans.

"yes oh god- yes!" you cried as you got closer and closer to your blissful release.

before you knew it, you were thrown into a bundle of bliss. you shook against danny's body as you fell into his chest.

his arms instinctively wrapped around you as you tried even your breathing.

danny finally shot his load into you, warming from the inside.

"sorry i made you wait, baby, didn't mean to." he commented, rubbing your back.

" 's okay"