S.F.K - christmas fun

It was christmas and you'd had the opportunity to spend the whole weekend with your husband, sam. He was always busy with touring, making the new album and many things that concluded being a famous musician. Yet, you had him all to yourself this weekend. Usually, you would go to his parents for the christmas weekend and stay up until the day or two after new years depending how bad your hangover was. But, you stayed home this year. There was a bad storm circulating around the south of the U.S. and even going up to Canada, so, you were stuck.

"Stay home! We wouldn't need you or Sam getting hurt over the holiday weekend! Come over when it passes!" You recalled Karen's voice. She was so sweet, she always put her kids and their significant others first. She would give the world to make any of you happy.

So, this year, it was you, Sam, a bottle of fancy wine and a few presents you'd gotten each other. It was enough for both of you but you knew Sam was bummed about not being able to see his parents this year. You saw Josh, Jake and Danny yesterday due to the snow not blizzard yet taking place. It helped Sam just a tad bit with his new found homesickness.

"C'mon, Sam. Let's open our presents now. I think you'll love what I got you, love." You said, pulling him off of the couch and next to your decorated Christmas tree. You both sat next to it, passing each other the presents with their name attached to them. You handed Sam a big, soft gift.

"Open this one first!" You gestured to him excitedly.

He nodded, handing you one about the same size and texture.

"Okay, you open this one first too." He smiled at you.

You both pulled away the wrapping paper, laughing when you both saw what it was. You had bought the same gift. It was snuggies you'd bought each other. His was a soft brown and yours was a baby pink.

"Oh my god!" You laughed, throwing your head back. You both would complain endlessly about how cold you were. You would layer on many, many jackets/hoodies in an attempt to warm up but never did it work.

You both shared a good few laughs over it before opening the few others. Sam had got you a new laptop, feeling bad he broke your old one and you'd bought him a new phone, knowing his old one was barely functioning. You'd also received a couple others, but nothing as big or expensive as the phone/laptop.

"Thank you so much, my lover. I love it all." Sam said, wrapping you in a hug in his new snuggie.

"And I, the same." you smiled into his chest.

"Are you cold now?" he laughed, looking at you in your oversized snuggie.

"No! It's a miracle!" you basically shouted in excitement.

You spent a while just being close together and watching christmas movies before deciding to make dinner. You both decided on spaghetti since it was easy. You wanted to help your husband but he simply wouldn't allow it.

"Sam, please?" you begged, this being your nth time asking.

"I'm sorry, but no." he scoffed.

"Why not?!" you said, stomping your foot onto the floor like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

"Because I'm almost never home and I want to cook my wife a meal. Can I do that, please?" He pleaded. Giving you puppy eyes that he knew you couldn't resist.

"Fine!"

You were now just admiring him while he stirred the pasta and spoke whatever came into his pretty mind. You were so incredibly happy to have him alone this precious weekend. You were happy to share him with the millions of fans around the world, they needed him to feel whole. Yet, you found yourself getting jealous half the time. You knew you'd never be a "normal" couple. Even following into his elder years, he'd be recognized here and there every so often from fans claiming they'd been listening to greta van fleet since they're teenage years.