oliver fucking reed

a little AU where oliver is jakes twin instead of josh!! hope u enjoy!!

---

you were over at jake's house, lounging around on his couch, watching tv when he came inside.

"y/n?? what the fuck?? how did you get in i-"

"you don't hide your spare key very well. in the planter? by the door? yeah. real fucking original jacob." you rolled your eyes.

you'd been friends with jake since god knows when, you both knew neither of you meant any harm with the words you spoke.

"i'm going to make you start paying rent." he groaned, setting down the loads of grocery bags he came in with.

"oh well. can't get rid of me that easy." you laughed, walking over to the bags and looking into a couple.

"what has your panties in a twist? you look like you have 5 kids and a mini van." you asked, looking him up and down.

he sighed as he kicked his shoes off, not really caring where they landed.

"oliver is coming into town." he said, running a hand through his hair.

oliver was jake's twin, he was a cocky son of a bitch. he always had a drink in one hand and a cigar in the other. and the god awful british accent. it was obviously fake, you nor jake had known where it came from or where he had adapted it.

"aw fuck! what for? it's not christmas or thanksgiving and you're not having a party-" you got interrupted as you listed off possibilities of why he'd show up so abruptly.

"literally no idea. he called me today while i was at daniel's and said, quote 'get ready, brother. we're gunna fuckin' party' and told me he'd be here tonight." jake rolled his eyes, thinking about his brother.

"tonight?!" your eyes widened and groaned.

oliver was annoying. with the accent, the beard, the liquor, the cigar, all of it. but what made him all the more impossible to be around is how he thinks he's somehow better than jake. he changed his last name from kiszka to reed a couple years back.

he did so, thinking it'd suit him more due to the 'hellraiser' life he claimed to have. just like the real oliver reed from way back when.

"yes, tonight. now don't just stand there. help me get ready!" jake shooed you into his bedroom.

jake would always have you help him get ready when the insatiable soul known as oliver would be coming around. oliver would knit pick at anything and everything just to annoy his brother.

"okay, red or black?" jake asked, holding up two button up shirts.

you looked between the two, listing the pros and cons of each within your mind.

"black." you answered, watching him hurry to put it on.

it was already 5pm and you knew oliver would be arriving soon.

you groaned, getting off of jake's bed and walked into the closet to hurry jake up.

"hurry up! he's going to be here soon."

"i know, i know! i just don't know what else to pair with outfit i mean-"

you cut him off, shoving him to the side. you rummaged through his walk-in closet to find what you needed.

"ah perfect!" you exclaimed, holding two items up.

"put these on." you said, handing him black jeans that cut off right above his ankle.