S.F.K - spa day

"sam i really dont think this is necessary-" you say as you closed the passenger door to his tesla.

"i don't care if you think it's necessary, i want to and we'll have an amazing time"

you had always been a stubborn person. it was getting close to your 5 year anniversary and samuel wanted to do something nice. you were perfectly fine staying in and cuddling with a movie on. yet, here you were in the parking lot of a spa.

"now, c'mon and enjoy!" he said, pulling your hand with him."

you held back your smile and walked behind him.

as you walked in, the receptionist greeted you.

"good evening! do you guys have an appointment or are you guys looking for a walk-in appointment?"

"we have an appointment, under kiszka."

the receptionist typed on her computer and nodded.

"ah, the couples massage for 6:30?"

"thats us!" he said, his teeth showing against his smile.

"okay perfect! it'll be right this way, 4th door on the left. your masseuses will be in about 25 minutes. you'll need to fully undress and lay on your stomachs" she said, walking you down the hall of rooms, explaining what to do.

"thank you!" you said to the receptionist as you walked the rest of the way the down the hallway.

you entered the room and took a deep breath.

"mmm! it smells like roses!" you said, your eyes lighting up.

"it does, it smells so good in here." sam said, hugging your waist and placing a gentle kiss to your forehead.

you smiled up at him and pecked his lips.

"okay let's get ready for this massage!" he said, pulling away and taking his shirt off. and placing it on a bench they had next to the massage tables.

you started to get undressed on your side of the room and laughed as you felt sam's eyes on you.

"a picture would last longer" you said looking up at sam, his eyes fixated on your chest.

"yeah but a picture is in no way better than the real thing." he said in a low voice, grabbing your waist once again.

"shut up sam, you're going to get turned on and that's the last thing we need!" you said pushing him away by his chest. he let a groan out and laid down on the table. you did the same, gasping when cold material hit your bare chest.

"what's wrong?" sam asked, you didn't even have to look at him to know he was smirking.

"its cold!" you whined, laying down despite the uncomfortable temperature.

once you were laid and had the cover up just below the small of your back, you folded your arms together and looked at sam, him doing the same.

"maybe this isn't too bad.." you said, admitting your wrong.

"who was right!? haha!" he said, using his stupid stoner laugh.

"shut up sam!" you said, readjusting your boobs to a more comfortable position.

you watched sam's eyes travel from your boobs to the door as the masseuses walked in.

"hello you two!" the first one said, the second one walking to samuels side.

the two masseuses started their massages, rubbing different lotions and oils over both of your backs.

you either kept eye contact with samuel or had your eyes closed. you couldn't help but let groans out as the masseuse hit the perfect spots, managing to get every knot out of your back. when you opened your eyes once again, you noticed sam's eyes traveling up and down your body. his breathing was sped up and he looked like he was about to explode.