S.F.K - trick or treat pt.3

"sam, i'm ready!" you shouted from the bathroom. it was halloween night and you were going to a party. you decided to go as shaggy and velma from scooby doo.

"finally you took for fucking ever" he groaned.

"i'm sorry! i wanted to look good." you pouted to sam.

he smiled and pulled you into him by your waist.

"i'm playing baby, you look gorgeous." he said, kissing your lips. it was meant to be a small, innocent kiss but when you wrapped your arms around sam's neck, it made him pull you even closer. you pulled away, laughing.

"sam, we have to go." you said, walking away. as you did so, he pulled you back in by your wrist.

"baby, we can be late. let me take care of this" he said, putting your hand on the hard on in his pants.

"i- no sam, come on. josh would be sad if we were late. you know that." you said, sternly.

he pouted but gave in, grabbing the keys from the counter and getting in the car. the whole car ride, sam was trying to push your skirt up.

"sam, we're almost there. we can't."

next thing you knew, sam was pulled over on the side of the road.

"i dont give a shit if we're almost there. my dick feels like it's about to burst and it's because of you." he growled.

"no sam, i-"

"now i know youre saying no, but in reality, youd be bent over in anyway id fucking please if you weren't so fucking stubborn."

a new wave of heat hit you between your thighs. you were dumbfounded.

"it's either this.." he said, rubbing your now wet clit through your panties, causing you to gasp.

"or as soon as we get there, i'm taking you into the bathroom and fucking you dumb there. you choose." he smirked, knowing you'd give in at any moment. when you didn't give him an answer, he slapped your pussy.

"i said you. choose." his voice was darker, lower now. it caused your cunt to squeeze around nothing.

"h-here" you stuttered out, scanning over his facial expression.

he smiled and tore your panties.

"sam! what the fuck!? i don't have an extra pair in here!" you whined, looking at the torn fabric in his hands.

"i guess you'll have to fucking deal." he growled, pulling you into his lap. you couldn't comprehend how your bodies fit into one seat like this.

he was quick to pull his cock out, chuckling at you.

"i can feel the heartbeat your pretty little pussy has. like it has a life of it's own." he gasped, rubbing his tip on your clit.

you bucked your hips, needing him in you at that moment. you felt you'd go crazy if you didn't.

"oh. look at that. you've become so greedy. just seconds ago you said you didn't want any, baby." he said, in a questioning tone.

"sam please-" you got cut short of your words.

"i don't think that's my name, little girl." he said, grabbing your face in his hand.

"sir! please, need to feel you." you cried, giving him your best puppy dog eyes.

with no warning, he slammed into you. you screeched at the feeling, he'd hit all the way up onto your cervix. it was a feeling you've come to love.

"keep your hands on the steering wheel. you got me horny and you're going to let me fix it. understand?" he said through gritted teeth.

your hands quickly found the steering wheel behind you, not wanting to anger him further. he was quick to fuck into you, hitting all the right, deep places.

"feel you in my fucking stomach, sir." you gasped, head flying back in bliss. sam licked to of his fingers, connecting them with your clit. watching and feeling you cum could get sam off in a matter of seconds if he allowed himself to. the way your pussy gripped his, making it even warmer and tighter for his cock.

he rubbed harsh circles onto your clit, throwing you closer to your orgasm.

"sir- sir i can't it's-" you got cut off again.

"you'll be taking whatever i give you and you'll be grateful." he threatened.

he fucked into you quicker, needing to release already.

"fuck fuck fuck!" you cried as your orgasm washed over you. sam pumped his load into you, making you feel even warmer.

when you came down, you realized where you were. the windows were fogged up from how hard you were both breathing. once you cleaned up with a napkin sam had, you were back on your way to the party. the seat under you sent chills up your skin as you now had no panties on.

when you got to the party, josh bickered with you both about how you were late.

"the party started 45 minutes ago! what the fuck took so long!?" he yelled.

"nothing that's your business, josh."