more than three thousand (Soojun + Beomhyun)

In which a 'drunk' Choi Soojun rants about how much he loves his boyfriend.

Not part of MSB

College AU

Note: beware y'all the author is bad at feelings and I ain't joking🤣😭

---

Beomhyun lets out a sigh as he glanced at the wall clock for the seventh time.

11:30 P.M

He was currently waiting for Soojun to come back, since the older male had been forcefully dragged to hang-out with his blockmates. Since they missed him and knew all too well that Soojun would rather spend his time with Beomhyun than go out and drink.

-

"But Byunnie I don't wanna go with them!" Soojun whines and then pouts.

"I wanna stay with you!"

Beomhyun gave his boyfriend an amused look before chuckling.

"Hyungie c'mon, you barely hang-out with them. Besides you did say you wanted a quick rest from studying. This is your chance to loosen up." Beomhyun encourages him.

"But that's the point," Soojun groans as he leans his body on the younger male, his forehead was on Beomhyun's shoulder.

"My rest is you, love."

-

Soojun had been courting Beomhyun ever since his third year in high school. And now they were in college, they have been a couple for over two years.

Beomhyun was now in his third year in college while Soojun was on his fourth.

Though they were open with their relationship in public.

Students still questioned it, will not Soojun's affection for Beomhyun. It was quite obvious actually, no doubt the man was whipped.

But it was Beomhyun's affection that students questioned.

It was usually about how Beomhyun isn't clingy around Soojun, or how he doesn't run to cling or kiss him in public. Whenever Soojun had basketball practice Byunnie would just watch him on the bleachers. Unlike other lovers, Beomhyun doesn't baby Soojun by wiping his sweaty forehead for him; the latter only gives Soojun a towel and a water bottle.

They never held hands in school, but Soojun walks Beomhyun to his morning class. No kisses from Beomhyun for Soojun after that either.

I usually sparks up some gossips, but Beomhyun never really cared about people's opinions. And neither did Soojun.

-

"Do you really think they're in a relationship?"

"That's what they say, but for me I really think they're not suited for each other."

"True! Poor Soojun-oppa, he must be the only one doing all the effort on maintaining their relationship. I feel sorry for him."

"I know right? Like Beomhyun's just so emotionless and scary. I haven't even seen him give any amount of affection to Soojun-oppa!"

"Yez girl, Soojun-oppa deserves someone that'll spoil him with kisses and affection in return as well. Like seriously I don't get why he chose Beomhyun. He deserves someone way better than a cold- faced jerk."

-

Now that gave Beomhyun quite the sting to his heart.

Now Byunnie may not look like he doesn't care about anyone's opinions about his relationship with Soojun.