car parachuting (Woosan + Yeo-jong)

Not MSB related

In which the gang tries parachuting off an airplane in cars.

-

"This is a bad idea," Woosan comments to which made Yeo-jong scoff.

"Everything is a bad idea when it comes to you, bitch," the brunette says.

"No Jong I'm serious!" Woo said. "This is a bad idea."

"Sannie, Byunnie and Kyle are doing it."

"They have Soojun—"

"And you have me–"

"Bitch I am not getting into a car just for you to jump us off a plane that is flying thousands of feet away from the ground!" Woosan shrieks.

They were currently inside a flying airplane flying high up the sky. Frankly this was Soojun's idea, the 2nd year engineer major thought that this would be a good bonding since all of them had been so busy with their respective courses.

But if Woosan had a say, this bonding was literally BS.

Woosan swears that when Soojun took STEM as his academic strand in senior high school he knew that the idiot's brain has been infested with those physics and projectile motion shits and with the addition of taking engineering only made it worst.

Seriously the fucker should have kept those to himself.

"Sannie, Byunnie and Kyke are younger than you. You should set an example of bravery—"

"Well they're perfectly fine without an example of bravery to me—"

"You don't know that–"

"Oh, I know they are, you know how those maknaes of ours ain't no ordinary kids Jong," Woosan interupts him. "Kyle is insane and Byunnie is a down-right pyschopath."

"Aw c'mon Woo!" Soojun laughs, as he walks over to his friend. "The parachute is strong and big enough to carry you two down safely. Besides isn't this exciting? Think about the thrill!"

"The thrill?!" Woo shrieks. "You call us falling into the air thrilling?!"

"Well it's certainly a one-time experience hyung. It's the worth a try!" Beomhyun spoke who was behind Soojun.

"And you're not scared of this child?!" Woosan exclaims.

Beomhyun blinks and hums, "Well I've always wanted to try jumping off on a car from a plane and parachute. So I don't think so."

"You are a psychopath," Wooaan whispers before averting his eyes to all his friends. "Y'all are a bunch of psychos!"

"You said that earlier," Beomhyun pointed out.

"If it makes you any better Sannie-hyung, I was really nervous when Junnie-hyung told me we were going for a car jump." Kyle spoke with softness in his tone.

The ravenette lets out a sigh. "Tell me why are we jumping out of a plane in the first place?"

"Because Soojun-hyung said that it's a good day for it." Beomhyun answers him.

"All for that? HA!" Woosan laughs. "No way y'all can go without me I'm staying here, bye!" he says before walking away.

-

"AAAAAAHHH!" Woosan screams as he and Yeo-jong were free falling in mid-air.

"PARACHUTE- PRESS THE PARACHUTE BUTTON NOW!!"

"Sannie we aren't on the limit yet!"

"LIMIT MY ASS I DON'T WANNA DIE I STILL HAVE TO MARRY YOU EVEN IF YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH FOR DRAGGING ME INTO THIS- AHHHH!" Woosan shrieks as Yeo-jong finally presses the parachute button which made them glide slowly down land.

"Oh thank goodness!" Woosan utters as he lets out a sigh of relief.

But of course they needed to be on the road to land and the parachute was not taking them to a road. And also Yeo-jong being himself, once they were close to the ground the boy doesn't warn his boyfriend and presses another button which lets go of the ropes that attaches the parachute to the car.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" Woosan could feel his heart drop into his stomach when he saw the parachute was detached and they were falling again.

But luckily the fall was short, it made the car bounce a little. But nevertheless it didn't create damage for the two boys inside and continued driving.

After a few minutes, Yeo-jong stopped the vehicle as soon as he saw Soojun and Beomhyun's cars.

The brunette looks at his lover and gave him a smile. "Did you just screamed your plan of marrying me?"

Woosan gives him a look. "I change my mind, I'm breaking up with you," he spoke before getting out of the car.

"Eeehh?! But you said it earlier~!" Yeo-jong whines as he got out of the car as well and began chasing his lover with a pout on his face.

"Well I change my mind, blame it on Soojun!" Woosan screams as he tries to get away from his lover.

And Soojun, who just got out of his car and had just heard of what Woosan said yells in confusion.

"What did I do?!"

"Bitch this was your plan!" Yeo-jong shouts.

"And now Sannie doesn't wanna marry me anymore!" he adds, with a pout.

Soojun gave him a weird look. "How is this my fault?! Woo could have just escaped if he had the chance. But noooo, since you were so excited about this Jongie and he's sooo whipped for you. He had no choice but to give in and pack his bag-"

"Yah-"

"And willingly yeeted himself beside you in the car before we left!" Soojun utters before pointing at Woosan.

"AND YOU SIR, NEED TO SORT OUT WHO YOU BLAME BECAUSE OF YOUR WHIPPED ASS!"

"So?!" Woosan widens his eyes and walks closer to Soojun.

"At least I had guts to confess whilst your on the friendzone!"

Yeo-jong, Kyle and Beomhyun gasped.

"Sannie that's below the belt!"

"Yeah poor guy hasn't even confessed yet don't jinx him!"

________________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria