My brother's dating?! (Choi-Kang Taegyu) Part 2

Part 2!!

In which Taegyu tries to process what's happening.

Not MSB related

___

Taegyu pouts as he glared at the two older males in front of him with crossed arms. The two lovers glanced at each other, Soojun had a confused look whilst Beomhyun only shrugged his shoulders.

This caused Taegyu to pout more.

They were currently at crown cafe, one of the places the gang usually hang-out during their university days. They were at the second floor of the cafe, thankfully there wasn't many people there so they were good.

"This relationship didn't just happen overnight right?" Taegyu began asking, eyes on Soojun and his brother.

The oldest shook his head. "Nope, I courted your brother before we started dating-"

"Good now didn't you guys tell me?" Taegyu asked in a grumpy voice.

"Like I said I was going to tell you but the media beat me to it," Beomhyun says.

Taegyu ignored his hyung and averts his gaze to Soojun. "And you!" the youngest points accusingly at the older male.

Soojun gave him a soft smile. "Yes?"

"How long have you been dating my brother? Answer me!" Taegyu demanded, completely forgetting that Soojun was older than him.

"We've been dating for around five months TG-yah," Soojun says truthfully.

As soon as he heard those words, the young Choi-Kang's eyes widen as his jaw dropped in disbelief. He then averts his gaze to his brother.

"Five months? And you didn't tell me?! Hyung I'm your brother I have the right- ouch!" Taegyu shouts, earning a smack from his older brother.

"Calm down and let me talk," Beomhyun cuts him off.

The younger male pouts as he rubbed his head. "Fine, go on."

Beomhyun gave him a smile, "Thank you, anyway. Yes it's true, Soojun-hyung and I are dating for five months-"

"So why-"

"Because..." Beomhyun emphasized, widening his eyes threateningly. "The reason why we haven't told anyone yet is because hyung and I wanted to keep things private for a while. And see how things work in our relationship."

"So you two are like... testing the waters or sumn?" Taegyu asked.

"Hm... not really, it's like getting to know each other all over again. Not on a friend's perspective, but in a lover's point of view." Soojun explain, his arm was around Beomhyun's chair, thumb caressing his lover's shoulder.

"So like, you guys wanted to learn more about each other but not as friends... but as lovers?"

The two males nodded.

Taegyu blinks, he was already processing what they were talking about. "So how's the process of that then?"

"Well..." Beomhyun trails off, he averts his gaze to Soojun who was also looking at him. The two lovers shared a loving smile, and Taegyu swears he could see stars in their eyes.

'Ew, couples,' he thought.

The two lovers then averts his gaze back to Taegyu. "We're doing very good, great really."

"Hm, okay," the younger nods, trying to fo another decent question. But unfortunately Taegyu had quite the dirty mind so his other question was like...