Mabagal (Slowly) Taehyun + Beomgyu

Suggested song: Mabagal by Daniel Padilla and Moira dela Torre

Ps. wrote this because I felt single HAHAHA

-

It was a peaceful evening for the Choi-Kang residence, quite a surprise as the house wasn't always akin to silence and peace. It was always chaotic and lively, with Choi Beomgyu playing video games with his youngest son which then gets told off to bed by Taehyun to Taegyu bothering his Beomhyun-hyung as he tries to read a book.

Which includes jumping on his bed, snatching his book, lying down on Byunnie's back and purposely talking about stuff that he knows that will annoy his brother.

Sometimes, Beomhyun has patience long enough to be unbothered by his little brother's schemes.

And other times it gets violent when ten year-old Byunnie (finally) gets pissed off and tackles a nine-year old Taegyu to the ground. Taping his hands behind his back and his legs together as well as tying multiple handkerchiefs on the younger's mouth before hiding him under his bed.

Taehyun didn't really know what to react when he saw his youngest son under Beomhyun's bed, looking quite traumatised and accused his older brother of killing him with fear and suffocation.

"He wanted to kill me papa! Yunnie-hyung wanted to kill his only handsome baby brother!" Taegyu wailed (fakely), clinging onto his father's waist.

Taehyun glances at Beomgyu who was holding their oldest son, clearly he could see that his husband was very much holding his laughter.

Beomhyun glared at his dongsaeng. "Says the one who's been bothering me for the past hour. And FYI I wasn't trying to kill you!"

"You were!"

"TG how can taping your mouth be called suffocation when I left your nose un-tapped?"

"You shoved me under your bed!"

"My bed isn't that small! You act as if you couldn't even breathe. How did you think I managed to fit you?!"

"Alright boys enough," Taehyun spoke up and looks down at his youngest.

"TG, why were you bothering your brother, again?"

Taegyu shrugs, "It's fun bothering him, hyung has the best expressions!"

Taehyun and Beomgyu were shocked but not surprised by the answer.

However their oldest son wasn't amused at all.

After hearing the reason, Beomhyun was fuming.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

-

That usually happens after the blue hour, but this time however. The two boys were surprisingly nice to each other which managed to astound their own parents.

And after dinner the two boys went off to bed, amazingly they wanted to sleep next to each other. But Taehyun and Gyu decided not to question as their kids barely had wholesome moments together, so after a saying goodnight and a kiss on the forehead they went down stairs.

"Do you think they made a truce?" Taehyun spoke as soon as he and Beomgyu were at the living room.

Beomgyu shrugs as he turned on the radio, "Probably, but I think one of them blackmailed each other. Or maybe they both did."

Taehyun glares softly at him, "They are too young to know about blackmail."

Beomgyu rolls his eyes as he walks near to his husband, "My love you are never too young to know about blackmail. Take me for example, I knew about it when I was eight."