your type! (Kyle + Minsung)

In which Kyle asks Minsung what he likes.

Not MSB related

Ps. I really missed writing fluff😭 sorry if its a but short hehe...

--

"Sol, what's your ideal type?" Kyle asked randomly, earning a confused look from his boyfriend.

"You," Minsung answers, taking a bite of his cheesecake.

"I mean before you liked me. What was your ideal man for a boyfriend?" Kyle explains further.

"Like I said, you!" Minsung says, gesturing at Kyle.

"Me?" Kyle asked, pointing at himself.

The ravenette nodded. "Yes, it's yooouuuuuuuu..." Minsung prolongs, grabbing Kyle's cheeks and squishing them.

With a small oof! Kyle rubs his cheeks with a playful pout. "Owie."

"Aw, I'm sorry Hyule I didn't mean to," Minsung cooed, reaching out to pat Kyle on the head.

"But why were you asking about my type?"

Kyle shrugs, "I dunno, I just wanted to know what you like so I can be a good boyfriend for you."

The young Lee blinks, before speaking. "Aww but Hyule, you are a good boyfriend to me." he says, cupping the young Huening's cheeks.

"If you want I have a whooole list of reasons why I love you and another list on how I adore you so much and another one on how lucky I am to have you and-"

"Okay okay hyungie, I get it," Kyle giggles, pulling his face away that was now had a heavy blush present.

Cutely, Kyle cleared his throat, "Anyway hyungie, I wanna ask."

"Hm? Okay, sure go ahead." Minsung encourages him.

"Since you like Kyle James Huening so much," Kyle says. "What do you like about me?"

"Oh, that's easy." Minsung scoffs playfully. "I love Kyke James Huening because he's very sweet, loving, a gentleman. Very supportive, patient, lovely in every way. A literal ball of sunshine, very handsome and cute," Minsung enumerates.

Hearing those, Kyle couldn't help but blush. But he quickly regained himself and said.

"Hey! You forgot that Kyle Huening is sexy!"

Minsung laughs then telling Kyle that he was sexy. Which made Kyle's pout morph into a smile as he saw his boyfriend laughing and smiling.

'I love him.'

_______________________________________

I hope you liked the chapter:)

-Ria