chapter 27

*Elizabeths POV* 

I turned to my side and felt a strange and somewhat comforting warmth, reaching my hand out to feel around it hit a body and a stone hard one at that. 

Bolting upright I quickly landed on my butt on the cold hard floor, wincing I stood up and saw blonde specks of hair sticking out of the comforter. I couldn't help but be on edge. 

With Chase attacking me and everything else it was causing me to be beyond cautious. Slowly I walked to the bathroom locking the door and looking in the mirror. I was shocked to see that I actually looked decent and not like death. My complexion was normal and not pale and I had no bruises on my face surprisingly. Liam's blood must of seriously healed me right up. Hopping in the shower, I quickly washed my hair and body and shaved. 

Sighing in content, I didn't realize how badly I needed that shower. Pulling on my leggings and sweater I recollected all the events of yesterday and just decided to push them out of my mind. 

It is crazy to think of everything that has occurred in the last five months. I remember my cozy apartment and my lovely coffee shop. Everything came back in rushes and flashes. 

Niall burning down my coffee shop. That bastard. I thought as I ran my hand through my damp hair. 

Thinking about anything now would just cause tears and stress. I know Niall would not have any idea what he was doing to me last night. I decided the easiest plan was to sit him down and tell him everything that occurred and leave it at that. After I explained it all to him I would hear the lame excuse he would have and I would ignore it and move my belongings into my pink room and live the rest of my days there sleeping and barely eating. Or maybe I would just snap on his sorry ass and be best friends with the rest of the boys. Except Louis he really doesn't like me. 

I wish I could run again from everything but I know it would result in me being lost and me being in pain because I would miss Niall. Screw this mate thing. I wouldn't actually miss Niall it would just be the dumb mate bond doing that. Just a day ago I was saying I wanted to give the whole mate thing a try well now not so much. Did he seriously have to betray me? We were actually productive we were getting along. 

Exiting the bathroom and my deep thoughts, I made a beeline for my suitcase and quickly packed everything up before Niall woke up from his very deep slumber. Why hasn't he woken up yet? He doesn't even sleep. However I wasn't about to find out why he wasn't waking up because I just wanted to get unpacked in my room and fall right back asleep. 

Making my way back to my room, I tried to hold back my tears but they flowed silently. Those silent tears that were the worst type of tears ever. 

Finally unpacking everything and putting my phone and toiletries back in their normal place I plopped down on my lovely bed and fell back into a deep sleep praying that I wouldn't wake up for a long time. 

——————-

A bright light shined through the pale pink curtains walking me from my much needed slumber. Rolling over I stretched and smiled at the peaceful silence surrounding me.