chapter 10

ENJOY THIS YALL DESERVE IT

*Elizabeths pov*

The door creaked open slowly raising alarm in my head as I lay on this wonderful and soft bed. I bolted straight up, focusing on the door, I shut it quickly without even getting up. Shock overcame me, I did it. All I had to do was focus and really want it. I have finally done the easiest of the spells for a witch. All this excitement yet fear rushed over me knowing I could shut a door without having to get up. I mean now I could be even more lazy than before. However a deep voice interrupted me from my celebration of this realization.

"Elizabeth I brought you some food." It was Liam of course the only one who has actually had or I guess made time for me.

"Not hungry unless you answer some questions." I huffed in frustration. I needed answers. Hungry for answers, I would do anything for them.

"Don't play that with me, Elizabeth you haven't ate in almost a week like what is your problem. You are going to die." I heard his voice strain and of course I felt bad. Also I was getting thin. I looked down at my body and realized I did look a little sickly.

"Come on in then if you are that stressed about me." I smiled at how sweet Liam was for putting up with me.

His adorable face popped out from behind the door, in his hands was a large assortment of breakfast foods that made my mouth water.

"Here ya go love." He carefully set down the tray and hopped up in bed with me.

I wanted to talk to Liam without people intruding so I looked at the ajar door and quickly shut it with my newfound power.

"You finally figured out how to do it huh?"

"Liam how did you know I was a Witch or whatever you call it?" I slightly giggled.

"Well we have known about you since we were all I guess you could say turned into a supernatural creature, thats why we took you in Elizabeth we wanted to protect you.....Niall wanted to protect you. Niall was actually drawn to you. It was fate for you to walk into that warehouse. Elizabeth there are bad men coming for you. We are the good guys sure it may not seem like it because we run a gang and are covered in tattoos and Niall kinda beat you but we will protect you with our life, we will never hurt you again."

I laughed out loud of course I believed him but Niall almost killed me. So I was pretty sure none of these boys will protect me with their life. Sure they will protect me but not with their immortal life.

"Why are you laughing?" Liam said angrily.

"Seriously Liam, Niall killed me, I mean it is pretty obvious that I don't matter so why don't you just let me go already and I can master my skills by myself and then live till I am 90 and die in peace with no stress." I huffed throwing my head back into my pillow and quickly took a bite of a bagel.

"Stop with that Elizabeth you have this attitude that no one cares about you!" He screamed at me loudly and roughly making me jump.

I huffed loudly and jumped right back at him. "You know Liam the only person I care about I can't even contact and the other two are dead."

Letting my emotions get the best of me I raised my hand pointing towards the door signaling it was Liam's time to leave.

"Elizabeth please, I am really sorry." I looked up slowly his warm eyes begging me to let him stay.

Even though I needed somebody more than ever, I pointed again towards the door. He can tell me what he is later on. Everything was jumbled up. Nothing was clear in my head. I mean are they all vampires?