chapter 15

chapter 15

Elizabeths POV

I could feel soft fingertips going over my tan skin on my wrist. I winced in pain, but kept my eyes shut. Not wanting to face anyone or anything. Memories flashed in my mind as to why I was in this position and situation. Bleeding out. Liam had saved me. Most likely put his blood in my system so I could heal quickly.

"Elizabeth, wake up now." Niall's voice rang out. I was hoping to hear Liam or something a little bit friendlier than my not so kind mate.

Slowly my eyes fluttered open. There was no way I could escape his wrath. As I opened my eyes I noticed I was in his room still. The sheets were fresh and bright white, no longer stained with my blood. Slowly my eyes adjusted to the bright light pouring into the room. The light illuminated Niall giving him the appearance of a angel. Something he was far from as of right now.

My movements were not constricted anymore, I was not locked up by him. I could escape today forget about Richard and his gang, forget about my mate, and most of all forget about my witch powers. However that would be almost impossible. I knew deep down I had to defeat Richard and I couldn't just forget about someone like Niall.

"Niall why did you lock me up?" I turned to face him and eyed him sternly. Watching him he was sitting on a stool in a tight white shirt with black basketball shorts on. He was cute. To bad he had a horrific heart.

"I had to you Elizabeth, you disobeyed me and ran away from me. You put me through pain mentally and physically. When Richard disappeared with you how do you think I felt? You really think I was going to put up with that? You are mine Elizabeth I can do whatever I want with you. You should know that. I could kill you right now if I wanted or I could take advantage of you." He got up and walked around the edge of the bed slowly. He was eyeing me like I was his prey. A grin tugged at the side of his mouth. He knew what he was doing to me. He also should know that there was no way in hell I was going to put up with him messing with me like this. Yes he was hot and beyond attractive but after the stuff he has out me through I just can't.

I was uneasy, nervous, and most of all mad. Did he forget I have my powers? I can take him out. I remember what my parents and my grandma told me. Be strong and don't give up. I was going to do just that. My mind was set on that.

Nothing was going to stop me from fighting Niall. He was going to be brought down if he doesn't straighten himself out. I only went with Richard to save Niall. So Niall should be thanking me. I was going to kill Richard and then leave the state of California or just leave Richard and never think about it again. Leaving the boys behind. From now I would only pretend to like the boys. I will escape and find my Grandma. It couldn't be that hard right?

"Niall I am to tired to fight with you. I only have a few questions. What did you do to my coffee shop and apartment house?" I had to get stuff straightened out.

"Well love, your coffee shop is gone. Burnt to the ground actually by a tragic fire. Why would you even need that thing if you have me to supply you with things. Your apartment as of right now is still yours. I can't take your stuff out yet. But it will happen eventually." He had a smug look. He knew what he did would upset me.

Which is exactly why he did it. He never wanted to make me happy. It was Niall. His beautiful blue eyes actually demon possessed and dark. His tattoos covering his skin as if the ink would lock up his evil soul.

Thats the thing with Niall. One minute I feel something like love and the next its pure hate.

"Niall I hate you." Those were the only words I could say and they shot out of my mouth before I could even think. I wasn't able to see the look of "pain" on his face because my eyes were blurred with tears.