chapter 23

chapter 23

*Richard POV*

A warm september wind blew my gold curtains all about as I sat at my desk looking over some things that dealt with my gang.

I had managed to kill off Elizabeth's entire family and now all I needed was her.

Honestly I did not intend to kill her Grandma or Elizabeth I just wanted her to get scared, I had control over that knife. But no her Grandma had to get killed. I mean not my problem but still made things harder with Elizabeth liking me.

No one was in the way now except for Niall's gang. Which I could avoid easily if this plan went the right way.

Yes, Elizabeth rejected me, but this only made me want her more. To get my hands on her and to make her scream in pain. Just imagining her screaming my name out sent pleasure through my veins.

I will leave her alone for now, but my eyes will be on her all the time and I would strike when she would least expect it.

I knew what I was doing and what was funny about it, is that Niall does not know how truly powerful I am.

My whole gang was ready to fight but we had to plan this out accordingly, my main goal was to get Elizabeth and then get out. I did not want to lose any men.

A familiar voice suddenly shook me from my dark thoughts.

"Richard."

"Yes Delilah" I rolled my eyes at her, she truly was a nuisance but she was hot.

All she wanted to do was just have sex with me. Of course I had my needs but once I got Elizabeth, I will kill Delilah without a second thought.

"Well are you busy right now?" She slowly opened the door a little more peeking in and I saw her dressed in just her underwear and my t-shirt.

Now don't get me wrong Delilah was hot and I wanted to get all this shit off my mind, so before she could back out, I reached out for her and pulled her in my room. She let out a scream as I gripped her harshly and threw her on the bed.

Thats the thing Delilah always wants me but when I start being harsh and aggressive she freaks out. I mean honestly I don't care if I am hurting her. She is just a rag doll to me.

I flicked my wrist at the door and it immediately slammed shut and locked itself.

Being the aggressive person I was, I pulled out my handcuffs and immediately cuffed her. She was startled and I liked it.

I reached out and ripped what little she was wearing off and immediately undressed myself.

A look of fear flashed over her eyes and I smiled at it. I was in control now.

Thats the thing I will always get control over anything I want.

She let out another scream as I went deeper into her and I honestly ignored her and pretended it was Elizabeth.

I want Elizabeth and I always get what I want.

*Niall's POV*

The sunlight shining through the windows woke me up and I turned to my side trying to feel for Elizabeth but she was gone. I panicked for a quick second and then realized she had no one to go to. Which was sad but at the same time reassuring.

Sitting up I ran my hands through my messy hair and looked in the mirror right next to the bed to see my face all healed from the fight I had with Chase. He was weak as fuck but he still managed to get a good punch in there.