chapter 19

chapter 19

Elizabeths POV

I was confident. I was not about to back down to Richard sure he broke the shield but now I was going to break him.

It was almost like slow motion, everyone quickly got in their fighting positions and was ready to attack. I was surprised that they would defend me. But it clicked as that one day flashed back in my mind when I kicked Liam out of my room because he told me that they would protect me with their lives. I guess he was right.

Looking around I saw my Grandma protected by Perrie and her hands gripped around the deadly knife. I backed up to be right next to my Grandma but was quickly crippled with pain.

"Ah ah oh gosh." I fell to my knees as pain coursed through out my body. Tears fell from my eyes from the immense pain.

"Make it stop Harry please." I continued crying out for help but watched as they could do nothing. I knew it was Richard. I just couldn't send a spell back because I was in so much pain.

However I quickly tried to stand to my knees but was knocked back down from the pain.

"Coward, You are a coward Richard." I screamed out in the midst of the madness. I had to distract him from his spell for just a split second.

The pain slowly subsided and I only focused on the spell not worrying about the boys calling out to me in concern and my Grandma just watching me. It was like she knew that this was going to happen.

Chanting the spell I felt it reverse and go back to Richard I could feel his pain somewhat since he is my mate still but it did not do anything to me at all.

"Guys reform get in your positions be ready to attack." I yelled at all of them to focus as I continued chanting the curse.

Slowly I lost power of the curse and it died off. I had my eyes and ears open ready to fend anything off. My mind was closed off so Richard couldn't get in it. I reached out to my Grandma and grasped her hand.

Looking down at her she looked far from scared. She looked ready almost. Looking up Perrie and Zayn we nuzzling each other with their snouts. I smiled at them. If only Niall was here. Which he should be any minute.

We waited for a couple more seconds in till I finally screamed out to Richard.

"Show yourself you fool!" I screamed with fury in my voice.

Without a second thought I heard the sound of glass shattering. I watched in slow motion as every single glass object shattered. Sending shards everywhere.

Without thinking I quickly covered my Grandma as I felt the glass go through me as I screamed out in pain. As long as my Grandma was okay though I don't care. When no more glass was flying I got off my Grandma asking if she was okay. She slowly nodded. Looking down at my body my clothes were torn from the glass going through them. Along with that pieces of glass were stuck all in my body.

Blood was pouring out everywhere from my body. I looked up to Harry who was already turned towards me. Quickly so no more blood would flow I did a makeshift healing spell. I breathed in relief knowing no more blood was pouring out of my body. The horrible cuts were still there but at least they weren't bleeding.

Harry embraced me in a hug asking if I was okay. I nodded nervously not wanting him to suck the blood out of my body because I currently had blood everywhere. But somehow he was able to control himself.

Focusing back to the task at hand, we all lined up ready for anything Richard would throw at us. My Grandma was still safe and thats all that matters.