Chapter 2

Warning: sasusaku,blind sakura & more.

This fanfic was inspired by: Blind, But Still Strong by The Soul Siblings

-No, I am not taken this person's idea, but I have my own idea :D

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, it belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. No money/profit is made. FANMADE ONLY

The Blind Blossom

Chapter 2

To where Sasuke and Naruto is....

Sasuke is leaning against the tree while Naruto is whining how he can be on the same team as Sasuke and so on...

Sasuke twitches as he is getting annoyed with Naruto. "Why don't you shut the hell up Dobe. Suck it up already!"

Naruto jumps up as he got scared of Sasuke. "I can't believe I got stuck with you!" Sasuke sighs while he is glaring at Naruto. "It's not like I enjoy being on a team with you. Idiot..."

Naruto twitches in angry. "Don't call me an idiot you Teme."

Then he freaks out after a few mins. "Where the hell is our sensei!?"

Sasuke just wants to hit his head against the tree as he can't believe how much of an idiot Naruto is. "Shut up stupid.... He'll be here soon...."

A few mins pass....

Kakashi appears along with a young female ninja. Naruto falls into the water as he was not expecting him to be there. "AHH!"

Sasuke face palms "Idiot..." as he still by the tree. The transfer female ninja blanks her eyes. 'What just happen...? Why did I hear someone fell into the water?' she thought to herself. Then she heard someone saying 'Idiot' Sakura closes her eyes as she thought back. 'That must be the Uchiha boy that Kakashi was telling me about.' Thought Sakura to herself.

Kakashi sighs as Naruto is being an idiot. "Hello everyone." Sakura is being quiet while she is listening to her new sensei.

"How did you do that!?" yells out Naruto while point at Kakashi. Sasuke still facepalming. 'Is he really an idiot?'

Kakashi sighs while looking at Naruto. "It's a ninja thing."

Sasuke looks over to the pink haired person. "Who is that?" he asks to Kakashi. There sensei looks over to the girl. "She our new teammate her name is Sakura Haruno."

Naruto jumps into the girl's face. "Oh, why are your eyes like that." Kakashi sweat drops off his face as he knows she is the granddaughter of Tsunade and no-least she is taught by Sakura's mother. 'Yup this is not good for Naruto.' He thought to himself. Sakura twitches some and says, "Have you seen someone who is blind before!?" she yells out at him.

Naruto jumps back and then stutters out "W-what!?" Sasuke slaps his forehead as he thinks 'Baka... Wait a min blind!?' he looks over at Sakura. "Yes, I said blind you Baka." said Sakura as she twitches in anger. Sasuke looks into Sakura eyes as he notices she is telling the truth. He is in shock to see one of these Ninjas in person.

'I thought there was none of these Ninjas right now, in Konoha.' he thought to himself. "Kakashi there wasn't no blind ninjas this year." speaks out Sasuke as he was confused. Kakashi looks over at Sasuke. "She just transferred here just today." Sasuke eyes grow wide "What village did she come from?"

Naruto is still in shock that he found out Sakura is blind. "She came from the Water Village." said Kakashi as her answer's Sasuke question. The Uchiha narrow his eyes "I don't trust her." Sakura twitches some "Why...?" she asks to the emo Uchiha. "You know why...." he said as he crosses his arms. "Just because I came from other village?" asked Sakura as her arms are crossed.

"Damn right" said Sasuke as he growls some. "Well for your info My Mother was born in the Leaf village." said Sakura as she closes her eyes. "I am the granddaughter of the 5th Hokage."

Naruto eyes grow wide as he realizes that she has the same raged as Tsunade. 'Yup I will believe her.' thought the blonde as he wants to stay out of trouble.

"Yea right, I don't believe you at!" he glares over at her. Kakashi saw Sakura loses it. 'I have even known better not to piss her off. Well, it's Sasuke's funeral'

Sakura growls and then she ran at Sasuke. 'What is she is doing she can't hit me. I don't think she is skilled enough to do that.' Thought Sasuke as he is about to dodge her.

Sakura then speeds up at full force and punches him hard and he went flying into the air.

Sasuke was in shock she is faster then and now he is flying into the air. "Gahhhhh!" he screams out.

Naruto eyes grow wide. "Well, he should of not mess with her. He's an idiot that he did that." Kakashi just couldn't believe she did that.

Sasuke is deep in Kononha forest. He is seeing some stars as he got up slowly. "What...the hell?!" he moans out as he screams out too.

"Kakashi-sensei is he ok?" asked Naruto as he is wondering. "He maybe sore for a while. But it's not enough to kill him." said Kakashi as he starts to head out to where Sasuke. "I'm going to help Sasuke."

'That will put him in his place.' Thought Sakura as she rubs her fist. Naruto shakes in fear of his new teammate and makes a note not to pick on her or get her mad.

End of chapter 2

So sorry for the late upload on all of my fanfics. so much is going on right now and I am going to upload as much as I can soon. ^^'''
So enjoy the chapter. :)

Video: