Introduction

Letters From The Unhealed
By: Jenna Young

~Description~
Hi guys! I have been working on this poetry book for two years now, so in many ways this is my baby. I've always written poetry, but after the craziness of a year i've had, i decided to break down my own walls and share it with the people I love most. I hope my poems connect with you in the truest most genuine form, and i hope you learn just as much about yourself from these works of writing then I have. One of the scariest things in the world you can do is put your most vulnerable self out there, so I hope you find comfort in my fear. Enjoy.

~Dedications~
To my best friends, thank you for supporting me beyond belief this past year, without you guys I would have never found my way through the darkness.
To my family, I love you guys so much, thank you for always believing in me and making me feel safe in a world full of unknown.
And to my sister Hannah, your writings have brought back the writer in me that i haven't seen since i was a little girl. Thank you for constantly reminding me how much power words hold, and for always listening to my crazy ideas and thoughts. This book would not have been made if it wasn't for you.
There are so many people that have helped me in ways they will never know when it came to contributing to this book. It is impossible to name them all, so thank you to each and every person in my life. This one's for you.