031

After the conversation I just had, I was almost all out of words. I rode my bike to school that day, and arrived pretty much at the same time Steve and Robin did. "Hey Heather!" Robin waved me over to her and I smiled in her direction. "Hi, Robin." I chuckle, walking her way. "Where's Henry?" She asks, looking past me. "I don't know, I didn't come to school with him today." I shrug.

"Oh okay. How are you feeling?" She pulls me in for a hug, and I accept. "I'm good, better." Is all I say, being the first to break the hug. "Good. Hopefully you're back." She gives me a small smile. Lucas and Max are the next people to show up, hand and hand. I guess they figured out their difficulties, like they always do. Then it was Eddie and Chrissy, then Steve left, then it was Mike and Dustin. Henry was the last to show up, and he let me know by putting his hands over my eyes. "Guess who," he softly says. "Hmmm." I pretend to act clueless to play along, and he then uncovers my eyes and sure enough, there he is. "sorry, I saw it happen in a movie." He sighs. I feel a couple eyes on us, probably my friends who have it in their minds we may became a couple.

"It's fine," I chuckle. "I want to apologize for being a jerk last night." I sit down on a nearby bench, and he sits down next to me. "No no, I'm the one who should be apologizing, I need to learn a better way to describe things, or learn to word stuff better." He shakes his head.

"Well it's not your fault. You were inside of a building for most of your life, surely you're not going to learn the entire dictionary in one day." I come to his defense.

School went by mostly slow. I was pretty tired by lunch, and in fact slept through the entirety of it, so by the time the school day ended, I was not only tired, but hungry, also. 

I'm laying on the couch in the library. It's my last period until the end of the day, and it's free period. I should probably be catching on late work, but instead I'm thinking about... Well, pretty much everything. From Henry, to Jason and that night, and praying to God the results from the rape test will come back so I'll have less one thing to be worrying about. Originally I was sure I wasn't raped, but now I'm not so sure, because if Lucas was knocked out anything could've happened, and I would never know.

I then hear a sudden crash. "Oh, sorry." Henry smirks, coming out from behind a bookshelf.

This is almost exactly similar to how we met. And he remembers.

Of course he remembers. It's only been a week. It's nothing special.

But what if he genuinely cares, and wanted to recreate something special from our friendship? What if he genuinely cares.

"Henry," I sit up, and he raises an eyebrow. I stand, almost immediately getting second thoughts from what I'm about to do. He's going to push away.
I don't care. Max and Lucas are wrong. He doesn't like you.

"Tell me to stop," I continue walking over to him, and he doesn't tell me to stop. He's going to think you're a creep, Heather..

I take one last breath before I push my lips onto his. No one pushes away immediately, and it's only the bell that stops the kiss. He pushes away, and I can finally breathe. His eyes widen and he's frozen, and I immediately began to regret kissing him, but he moves closer and our lips come in contact once more. "God," I gasp, as his lips have way more control than mine. He pushes me back into the couch, and I fall on my back and he climbs ontop of me. Surely he wouldn't-

He wraps his arms around me, and I push forward, my lips becoming the dominant one. His body is over mine, but his feet are still on the ground, so he has easy access to pick me up if someone comes in here. "Heather, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this."
Damn, we haven't even known each other for a long time-

"You've kissed me before, we've kissed before," I let out, immediately pressing my lips against his. "Sure, but for like, five seconds," he shrugs, kissing me back. His lips travel down to my neck, and he continues kissing, sucking onto my skin.