Taken

I woke up in a unfamiliar bed. Panic came over me. Where am I?

"Finally you're awake, love. How are you feeling, you've been out for a few days now," a familiar English accent called. I looked to the direction of the voice to see Klaus, sitting on a plush tan, floral armchair.

"How did I get here?" I observed my surroundings.

I was in a massive room. It seemed like a hotel suite.

"I brought you here, and you can not know where you are,"

"Why am I here?"

"It's a surprise, love,"

Elijah came in the room, "little sister, your awake,"

"Elijah! Why am I here? Did you kidnap me? Why would you kidnap me? Are you and Klaus working together?" I rambled.

"I don't know why you are here and I am here to make sure Klaus doesn't hurt you," he sighed.

"Ok now, get ready, we have to go out," Klaus said whilst getting out of the chair.

I looked at the clock. 8:30am, early.

"Nah," I snuggled into the bed and closed my eyes.

"Clau- Rose now, get up," he was growing impatient.

"No, go away," I said sleepily.

All of the sudden I was pinned to the wall by the neck. I tried to squirm out of his grip.

"Now you listen, love. I am an Original, I can kill you. We are short on time and I am really impatient, so get ready and let's go," klaus angrily yelled.

I couldn't breath.

Klaus dropped me to the floor. I put my hand along my collar bone and tried to regain my breath.

"Now, love, your clothes are over there. Get ready, fast,"

Klaus went out of the room. I wanted to ask how he got my clothes but I was too scared to ask.

"Rose, are you okay?" Elijah asked.

I nodded and walked over to the suitcase that Klaus said contained my clothes. I set them down on the bed. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed the brush that was set in the suit case.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I looked at my neck in the mirror. It had red marks from his grip on it, it'll fade away soon. I changed into my clothes and walked out of the room.

Elijah handed me a cup of coffee.

"I know you like this in the morning," Elijah smiled a genuine smile.

"Mmm, coffee, thanks," I smiled back, "Hey Elijah, have you seen my phone or do you have a phone on you?"

"You can't use the phone, love, who knows who you'll call," Klaus said from behind me.

What about Damon? Was he worrying right now? Does he know I'm gone?

"How did I get here?" I demanded.

"I kidnapped you're sleep and then when you woke up in the night, I compelled you to sleep again," Klaus shrugged.

"That's impossible my necklace," I drew my hand to my neck, it wasn't there, "where's my necklace?"

"Somewhere safe, love. Away from you," he smirked.

Elijah just stayed quite. Weird.

"Let's go now," Klaus said opening the door out the hotel room.

Elijah stood next to Klaus and whispered to each other, I trailed behind them both.

We all got into Elijah's car, the 2010 Lincoln MKZ. Klaus was driving, Elijah sat in the passenger seat and I sat in the back.

Klaus refused to tell us where we were going.

Damon's POV

"Rose! Rose where are you?" I went frantic looking through the house. I went to check on here to see if she was sleeping or not because of our late night but when I checked she wasn't there.

"What's wrong Damon?" Stefan asked.

"Rose, she isn't here!"

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure!"

"I'll call her and ask the others," Stefan pulled out his phone.

I also pulled out my phone and looked for Elijah's contact.

"Stefan call Bonnie," I remembered that Bree did this locator spell once, Bonnie could do it too

Stefan nodded.

"Hey Bon-"

I snatched the phone from Stefan.

"Witch, do you know how to do the locator spell?"

"Yeh, um why?" Bonnie said on the other line.

"Rose's missing, hurry and get over here,"

"I'll be there in a few minutes,"

I hung up and paced around.

"It's gonna be fine, Damon. We'll find her,"

"I don't need your sympathy, brother,"

There was a knock on the door. I sped to it and opened it to Bonnie, holding a really old looking book.

"What took you so long?" I asked.

"It's been 6 minutes," Bonnie shrugged walking in, "I need something that Rose wore all the time,"

I ran upstairs to her bedroom and grabbed her bracelet her brother gave to her.

"Bonnie, here," I tossed it to Bonnie.

She already had the book open and she held the bracelet while chanting.

She gasped letting go of the bracelet.

"I can't see where she is, there's another witch or spell blocking me from reaching her," Bonnie closed her book.

"Stefan did you finish calling everyone?" I asked Stefan.

"Yeah I did, no one knows,"

Rose's POV

We were at a bar called Gloria's Bar. Klaus still hasn't said why I'm here.

Turns out Gloria is a witch and she uses a spell to slow her aging.

We were following Gloria to the back of the bar. We stepped through the curtain. There were racks of jars filled with plants.

"Sit on that chair Rose," Gloria spoke.

I sat down.

"Ok, love, you wanna know why you're here? You remember how you have Claudia's soul and appearance, in a few minutes you are going to have her memories along your memories," Klaus explained.

"What? I don't want Claudia's memories!"

I tried to get up but I was stuck, I couldn't move.

"I put a spell on you, there's no use to try to move. You will just have her memories as well as your own," she started to chant.

Wait does that mean I would think Klaus as my brother, that killer. Well, who am I to judge, maybe he isn't that bad.

I started to feel drowsy, my eyelids felt heavy. And then I blacked out.

____________________________________________________

Geia guys. Thats hi in greek. So what you think about the chapter. Heheh Claudia's memories, I don't know how to say how she feels when she wakes up.

Peace Jr

Comment. Vote. Share.