Kiss in Miami

Damon still hasn't told where we're going, just who's coming. Stefan and Elena.

Damon literally blindfolded me till we sat on the plane. Then he shoved headphones on me and turned the music all the way up.

He really didn't want me to know where we were going. I am terribly afraid of planes and the whole time I clutched onto Damon's arm while he, Elena, and Stefan laughed at me.

Once we landed I knew exactly where we were. Miami.

"Damon you are awesome!"

"I know,"

I gave him a hug, "best birthday present ever,"

"Let's go to the hotel and then we can go to the beach if you want," he said looking at me,

"Piggyback ride, pwease." I did my puppy dog eyes.

"Fine," Damon rolled his eyes and I jumped on his back.

Elena giggled.

"Forward my trusty steve,"

"Steve?" Stefan questioned.

"Yes Steve," I grinned.

We got to the hotel and Damon was still giving me a piggyback ride. We were given questioning looks. Damon checked us in and we went to our room. We open the door to the room.

"Omigosh, it's huge!"I squealed jumping onto a couch.

The room had 3 rooms inside, 2 bedrooms and the room you walk into when you enter the room consisting if a kitchen and a parlor, as Damon calls it.

"Just one question, they're 4 of us and 2 beds,"

"Well me and Stefan are absolutely sharing one," Elena informed.

"And so me and you will share one" Damon said.

"Um I guess that's fine, anyway we should get ready for the beach now, I am finally 18!" I grabbed my bikini out of my bag.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

I walked into one of the two bathrooms and put on my bikini. It was purple and had a pattern on it that looked like black lace. On top of the my bikini a put on a knee high dress.

Once we all were ready i hopped on Damon's back and we all began to walk to the beach which wasn't too far from our hotel.

I laid my beach towel on the ground and slipped out of my dress and laid down.

Next to me was a shirtless Damon, who had sunglasses on, sitting up staring at the ocean.

I grabbed a handful of sand and threw it at Damon.

"You'll regret that,"

I shot up and began to run. He caught me and threw me over his shoulder.

"Let me down Damon,"

"Say sorry then,"

"No, I was trying to cover up that ugly face of yours,"

"So now I'm ugly,"

"Damon just put me down I'm afraid of ocean water,"

"Only gives me more reasons to dump you into the water,"

"Damon no please,"

We were in the water no up to his waist.

"Damon please let me go," I should've phrased that differently. He dropped me into the water. Panic came over me. I surfaced the water and clung onto Damon, my eyes shut tight.

"I thought you were joking about being afraid of water,"

"Well I wasn't so get me out of here!"

I was out of the water in a minute or two. I sat up and started to squeeze water out of my hair. I noticed a group of guys eyeing me. I chuckled to myself and called Damon over.

"What do you need Rose?"

"There's a group of guys over there and I wanted to know if you would help me get them to stop,"

"Yeah sure, I can pretend to be your super hot and strong boyfriend,"

"You're so full of yourself,"

"Do you want me to help or not?"

"Yes I do,"

"Ok then," he put his hand around my waist. It felt weird at first but then I got used to it.

The guys were still staring.

Damon put his forehead against mine.

"Is it ok if I kiss you," he purred. He was doing that eye thing he always does.

"Yeah it's fine," what was I thinking?!

Before I could take it back his lips were against mine. I was stuck in the moment. It was perfect. After what felt like forever I pulled away.

"That was,um, something."

He smiled and then glared at the group of guys, they all ran off.

Stefan and Elena walked up to us, "You kissed each other," Stefan said.

"He was helping me to make some guys stop looking at me like I was some type of meat,''

"Sure you were," Elena giggled.

I rolled my eyes, "think what you want,"

I think things between me a Damon are going to be different from now on but I can't let that show.

Later we went to some club. We danced, got drunk, and cut my cake. Yep it just isn't a birthday without a cake. We all straddled into to hotel room and Elena and Stefan hit the bed to "sleep". Hahaha. It was pretty awkward going to bed with Damon.

I couldn't go to sleep, like always. I stared at the ceiling.

That's a pretty ceilling,

"Rose, you still awake?"

"Yeh,"

"I have a question, why do you blame you yourself for your parents death?"

"It's just that," I hesitated, "I should've been with them and died with them instead of not going because of some lame party,"

"You blame yourself! Remember I killed them. Get over it!"

Now that hurt. Even though he was drunk, that really stung.

I got up and walked out the hotel room. I stood in front of the elevator waiting for it to come up.

Elena walked up beside me, wait not Elena, Katherine.

"Hello Rose," she smirked and everything went black.

_________

____________

Katherine is back. Dun dun dun.

Rose is too emotional rawr.

Pie, I like pie. Yeseree

Comment. Share. Vote