technoblade

I had an idea for this story at 4:28 am yesterday (4th of July) and completely forgot it cuz I fell asleep while writing the draft.
Oops

TW: Lava, screams, death, blood, cussing
(Not just for this chapter for the rest of the book)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Technoblade POV:
Ghostbur was sweet talking Tommy when Ranboo came in holding Tubbo like a baby.

I don't know about Ranboo.

Sure, he's been nice to all of us but so had Dream and then he does this

They both have given me various gifts that range from some food to a netherite enchanted axe

Then when Ranboo got married to Tubbo I knew something was up.

You don't just show up out of nowhere, marry the main character's best friend, (yes I'm saying Tommy is the main character. Give me a reason he wouldn't be) in a well known anarchy land then live a happy life!
That's too easy.

I think Ranboo is going to separate Tubbo and Tommy, manipulate Tubbo into doing something dangerous, and then break Tubbo's heart and run away like nothing happened.

He's just like Dream but when I try and tell someone about it, Ghostbur starts arguing saying 'I'm too paranoid' and that 'I shouldn't worry cuz he's such a nice man.'
Cuz that's bullshit and we all know it
Just because I have a reputation for violence doesn't mean I don't care about people!

I look down to the smoker where I was cooking Tommy something to eat but all I see is the burnt slab of beef I was trying to prepare.

I sigh and rummage through the chest next to me which we stockpiled with various food items.
I grab an apple and a few carrots then head over to where Tommy is sitting.
I give him the apple and offer a carrot to Ghostbur who, rudely, shoves my hand away and glares at me.

I look at Ranboo who is in the other room with his journal.

I look at Ghostbur who's trying to shoot me with daggers using his eyes

I look at Tubbo happily talking to Tommy

I look at Tommy's sweet smile towards Tubbo

I swear, I'll protect you from whatever this idiot tries to do to hurt you.

I'm sorry Tommy.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Omg this is short I'm so sorry

I hope u like this chapter tho :D

Ily have a good rest of ur day/night <3