3. 𝙵𝚞𝚗

Sunoo said his goodbyes and then walked off. "Do you really have to go?" I playfully whined. "I mean I don't see why you couldn't come with." Heeseung said with a slightly raised brow. My eyes widened. I didn't expect him to actually agree.

"Come. My car is this way." Heeseung urged, walking across the now clear street. I quickly followed him. He walked down the street some to an empty parking lot.

Almost empty. There was a single car there (leaveing whatever car you imagine he has). Heeseung walked up to it and pressed a key to unlock it.

I slipped into the passenger seat as Heeseung got into the driver seat. "Boo!" Someone yelled. I shrieked and Heeseung jumped. It felt like my damn soul left my body.

Me and Heeseung turned our heads to the backseat. It was Niki. "Ha! Got you!" He yelled happily and clapped his hands excitedly. "How the hell-..." Heeseung murmured. He stared Niki in the eyes for a few seconds before turning around.

Niki stuck his tongue out. I giggled and shook my head. "Hey. Niki." Niki greeted with a sweet smile. "Miyoung." I responded as Heeseung began to drive off. The more the car inched closer to the woods the more scared I got.

"Did Sunoo tell you-" "Yes." Heeseung answered quickly. I leaned against the car door, resting my head on the window and enjoying the pretty and sunny day.

Then we got into the woods. My stomach dropped at the shadyness of it all. The leaves covered most of the sun so it was rather dark. The path was so faint it was mostly overgrown. 5 minutes into the woods and we arrived at Heeseung's house.

It was a gorgeous Victorian home but there was a large iron gate blocking the full way in. Suddenly it opened. We went in and stopped by a fountain. We hopped out and walked up to the manor.

Heeseung unlocked the door and opened it for me and Niki to walk it. It was gorgeous and super clean. Jay and Jungwon were waiting by a lounge area in the middle of the house.

Niki ran off upstairs and Heeseung began to walk towards them. I silently followed suit. I could feel the tension rising and it made me quite uncomfortable.

I was basically hiding behind Heeseung. Jay and Jungwon stood up, standing infront of Heeseung. Heeseung stopped for a moment. "What?" He asked nonchalantly.

"First before we start, why the hell is she here?" Jay asked, anger clearly his voice. "Because I let her in here. Now what is it?" Heeseung responded, growing inpatient. "Hee, at least put her in another room while we talk." Jungwon suggested before Jay could retaliate.

Heeseung grabbed my wrist and pulled me to another room that was in a small hallway close by. I could tell he was annoyed but he wasn't going to be rude to me. He sat me on the bed. "Please stay in here for a moment." Heeseung said, giving me a small grin.

I nodded. He turned away and shut the door behind himself when he left. Suddenly I felt an overwhelming fear. Why am I so scared?

Jungwon pov:

"Let's make this fast. Shes scared." I warned the two. I could feel her fear from her. She's overwhelmed. I know it's because she's scared of Jay. I could feel it when she walked inside.

Heeseung walked back to us. He was annoyed. "What?" He asked again. "Your going to get attached Heeseung. You know what we are going to have to do. Stop getting attached." Jay scolded, almost as if he was older than Hee.

"Who are you to scold me? I'm not getting attached." Heeseung argued. "Then are you gaining trust?" I asked but I knew he wouldn't answer truthfully. Heeseung paused and looked down.