4) Naughty

Lisa's Pov

I lay on my bed while thinking of good things that is happening. I thought that I had gone through a lot of hardships in life since ,I had a chance to come here in Korea at the age of 18. I left my father in Thailand.

By the goodness of God . My aunt took me to support my studies here in Korea, until I tried to start my own business.

We are not rich, my Dad is a chef. Unluckily he got sick so he need stopped working. My mother already passed away when I was five years old.

I want my Dad to stay her so that I can monitor on his treatment but, he just doesn't want to. He said that he doesn't want to change the Environment he has. I want to visit him but I still don't have enough time to travel. I also don't want to just go there for a day and leave right away.

I went back to the certainty , when i suddenly remember Jane. I picked up my phone to see if she had a message, but nothing. I had the second thoughts if I'm going to message her or not.

Me.

hi, good evening Jane !!! how was your day.?

I don't know why but it looks like I want to send her a message. I immediately put my phone on the bed and tried to close my eyes when I noticed that she wasn't replaying.

She must be asleep. My thoughts.

I immediately picked up my phone when I heard a message .

Jane.

Hi Lilly!!! I had a great day. There's a lot of customers today ,so tiring but ok. How about you ! how was your day?

Me.

It's tiring too, but I'm used to it. What are you doing now.? Did I disturb you.?

Jane.

No! not really ,I just finished taking a bath. I'm drying my hair.

Me.

Oh, fresh huh. can i smell you.!

My eyes widened as I pressed send. Shit lisa, why did you send that.? She might misinterpret your message. I scolded myself.

I was about to explain when suddenly a new message arrives.

Jane.

Yup, I really smell good . Hahaha you want to smell me huh. I won't mind.

I smirked when I read her replay. I don't expect it . i thought she would be mad at me.

Me.

If you were just here, I would love to do that. Sadly your not here.

Jane.

Yeah right, So sad. Anyway may i ask you something.?

Me.

Anything ..

Jane.

Oh nevermind just forget about it.

Me.

Maybe that's something? is a naughty one? Hehe just kidding.

Jane.

Hey !!! I'm not thinking any naughty things right now. Maybe you . ?