15) drive

Jennie's Pov

I woke up as if my head was going to break, in extreme pain. arrrhh, I won't drink ever again. I scolded myself.

Forced myself to sit on the bed, I noticed I was wearing lisa's oversized shirt and boxer shorts. I suddenly felt nervous.

Did something happened to both of us last night? I asked myself. no no no!!! I know that lisa will never take advantage on me ,when I'm drunk. even when we were still together, she always made me feel that she respected me.

I forced myself to get up and went out of the room , to look for her. I found her in the kitchen, she was cooking something while humming a song. She's only wearing tight boxers and a sports bra. To this day I still can't help myself marveling at her body. Lisa, at the age of 32 is still the hottest.

I shook my head to get rid of my fantasies about her. I took a deep breath before I cleared my throat. She turned to me and smiled.

So weird, because I can see happiness in the expression on her face. It's not the same as yesterday that all i can see in her eyes is full of sadness.

"good morning." she greeted me warmly before she kissed me on the forehead.

" good morning." I greeted her back, i force myself to smile. Even though i'm not feeling well , because of my headache. I still don't want to act rude in front of her.

"Drink this , to get rid of your headache." she added and handed me the small pill and glass of water, which I immediately drank.

"Did I do something stupid last night.?" I ask her . She smiled at me.

"You said something, and you kissed me .here." she replied while pointing to her lips. I wanted to bury myself in extreme embarrassment, but I tried not to show it to her.

"What did I say.?" I plainly asked.

"you said something, that boost my confidence to win you back." my eyes widened at what she said.

"Whatever I said, I only said it because I was drunk. Why would you believe what someone who was drunk said.?" I'm trying to convince her that what ever i said is nothing.

"They said, a drunk person doesn't know how to lie. They also said. Drunk words came from sober thoughts." she explained confidently, i rub my face on in annoyance.

"but !!! you promised me that if I will spend the rest of my stay here in seoul, with you. You will be the one who will process our divorce paper." I said boldly.

" I didn't say I will not do that. I will still process the divorce paper. but you can't stop me , if I want to court you and marry you again. I'm serious, when i said that i love you. and i'm also serious , when i said that i want to win you back."

"lisa please, let's stop this nonsense."

"I know and i admit, that I had many shortcomings with you. as your wife before. and I want to apologize for that. I am ready to fill all my shortcomings just give me a chance.jennie." she begged.

"whatever happened in the past is over, Lisa. I don't care ,what you want to happen now. I'll tell you, I didn't tell you to court me , and I didn't say that there will be a chance for us to get back together again . as what i have said said from the beginning. I want to finish what we have. " I said seriously.

" i'm not expecting anything. but one things for sure i won't give up." she said smiling.

I closed my eyes in extreme frustration.

" i hate you." I shouted.

" i love you more ,jennie ." She replied.
"ok !! don't stress yourself ,my love. i'm not forcing you or anything , just let me." she added and I rolled my eyes.

"do what you want, it's up to you. I'm leaving, our agreement is over now. bye." I told her while flipping my hair and headed for the door.

" Ok prepare yourself ,my love . Just knock on my door when you want us to leave." she shouted. I turned in her direction while frowning.

" What do you mean ." I ask her and she smirk .

"I will drive you to Busan." she said smiling.

"you wish." I said sarcastically.

"you don't have any choice , my love . your sister put all your things in my car already." My jaw dropped when i heard what you said. I can't believe my sister's betrayed me for her.

"fuck you." I cursed her.

"owww really?. Just tell me when and i will gladly do it." she replied teasingly while smirking.

This is new to me, I didn't know that my wife had such a playful side. I left her apartment and went to my sisters' unit.

I violently opened the door when I entered, I immediately slump it back. I saw how my sisters jumped in panic, at the sound of the door closing.

"what is that for, unnie.?" Yeri asked.

"don't ask me, as if you both don't do anything wrong." i bluntly said.

"what did we do.?" Dahyun ask innocently.

"why did you put my things on, Lisa's car. without my permission.?" i asked them.

"why ,? She wants to drive you . You should be happy." Yeri replied.

"yes, unnie. your wife wants to take you to Busan, we thought your both ok. you both can hardly be separated, you sleep together in the same room.And you even forgot the reason why you come here ,is to visit and spend time with us." dahyun added.

"I was just forced to be with her, so that she would agree to our divorce." I explained to them.

"As far as I can see on your action, you're not just being forced, eonni. You can't fool me.I don't know what's stopping you, to give her another chance. but you can't hide in your actions that you still love her." Yeri replied. I rolled my eyes and ignored them.

I'm annoyed now. while I was lying on my siblings 'bed. I tried to remember what happened last night, because I wanted to know what did I said to lisa. but no single memory enters my mind.

you idiot jennie why did you drink too much, last night? you know that a lot of stupid words , come out of your mouth when you're drunk. I scolded myself.

O My God, what if I told her that I still love her. That's why she is confedent to court me again. My thoughts I closed my eyes in extreme frustration and annoyance with myself.