11) bucket list

Third persons pov

Lisa and jennie stopped in front of JRJM Tower. which is over 12 floors high.

Lisa stands next to Jennie and She's interlocking their fingers.

"Do you know what JRJM means.?" Lisa asked. Jennie look at her and  smiled and shook  her. The initials of her full name and lisa's last name
enter her mind, but she refuses to assume.

Lisa pulled Jennie inside the building and jennie noticed that the employees were giving respect to them when when they saw her and Lisa.  the strong feeling that lisa was the owner of this building was fix in her mind.They entered a vacant space on the ground floor of the building.

There are tables, chairs and counters and a spacious kitchen. So Jennie thought it was a restaurant but no one used it.  Jennie was amazed at the place .

"What are we doing here." Jennie asked.

Lisa smiled sadly. "I built this building three years ago. JRJM is the initials of your full name, including my last name. This is the building where i transfer the office, of the shipping company I built. Many people tried to rent this vacant space, but I didn't agree . I wanted it to be vacant , so when you come back , i want you   to start your own restaurant of your dreams. " lisa explained.

Jennie didn't expect what she heard, she couldn't understand how her reaction would be. She can't remember telling lisa about her dream of having her own restaurant. she wonders how lisa found out about that.

"If you're wondering how I found out? I saw your bucket list. Me and You having a children and You having your own restaurant. Are the  only unfulfilled on your list. Since then I have promised myself, that I will try my best.  That I will work hard
to fulfill all of that. " Lisa expressed sadness, while jennie was dumbfounded by what she found out. "and it hurts me because I feel like, it's all too late." Lisa added

Jennie composes herself not showing that she is affected, when she sees that lisa wiped the single tears that escaped in her eyes.

"thank you, but I think you need to rent this place to someone else. So this place won't be wasted." Jennie said casually .

Lisa was hurt by what jennie said because she felt that her wife didn't appreciated her effort.

As they walk into the lobby of the building they meet, Jisoo and Rosie.

"Lisa, oh God I've been calling you .." said Rosie.

"ohhh, is this Jane.?" jisoo asked cheerfully. "I'm Jisoo Lisa's friend, and she's my girlfriend Rosie." she added.

"nice to finally meet you, jisoo and rosie." Jennie's happy response, she knows Rosie and Jisoo. because lisa always talks about their friendship back then Lisa was just quiet next to Jennie.

"us too, we're glad to meet you. I hope you're really the one for our friend, Jane. Please don't leave my friend hanging like what her ex did to ......."

"jisoo, !!!" Lisa suddenly said to cut off what jisoo was going to say.

"she's my wife,  Jennie. And she's jane too." lisa said seriously. Jisoo's eyes widened as he realized what lisa said .While Jennie suddenly feel uncomfortable.

"oh God, sorry jennie. I didn't recognize you  . You look so different from the portrait on Lisa's office." Jisoo explained.

"oh sorry Lisa and Jannie, Jisoo and I are leaving. Lisa read my message." said Rosie before she pulled jisoo away from them.

They take the elevator to where lisa's office is, Jennie can't help but secretly amazed at the success her wife has achieved.  Even though she's acting like she don't care , her heart knows how proud she was.

She used to remember that  wife only rented a small space , when she was just starting to build this company  and now she she already managed to have her own building. she end up a good business woman.

When they arrived on the twelfth floor. Jennie and Lisa's  secretary was surprised to each other again, the secretary immediately came over and hugged jennie.

"Mrs. Manoban. Omg. It's been a long time" said lisa's secretary that made jennie smile,   And jennie immediately hugged the woman back. "look at you Mrs. Manoban , you look more beautiful and stunning as before ." added the secretary.

"thank you Amira unnie. I'm glad to see you again. I miss you unnie." jennie replied kindly. Lisa smiled at what she saw.

She knew that her Wife was close to her secretary, because she always talked to her when she needed something. And she know that they both treat each other like sisters .

"Me too. I miss you, don't worry your Wife has been a good woman . She's a bit grumpy sometimes,  she's always busy at her work but she never flirted. " she whispered to jennie that made the younger blush.

After a short conversation of Jennie and lisa's secretary , the couple both go in into lisa's office.

that Jennie's heart melted as she welcomed by with a large portrait of her and lisa. it was hanging on the back of Lisa's desk facing the door.
It was taken on their simple wedding , and they both look genuinely happy and that photo.

"don't worry, I'll remove that when the court approves our divorce." lisa sadly said. She was hurt for her. but she knew that with her wife’s actions,  it seemed impossible that they could even fix their marriage.

Jennie was just quiet, she didn't know what to say. She wanted to comfort her wife. But she was afraid of the consequences when she showed that she was still affected by the situation.

While Lisa felt her heart being crushed . She wants to think of a way to save their marriage, she wants to be with her wife again. but her brain is not working, that the only thing that enters her mind is to let her go.

After lisa took Jennie around the whole building , Lisa took Jennie to the restaurant to where she proposed to her wife back then.

Jennie couldn't help but smile because she remembers the good memories that happened in this place. Lisa brought her, here on their first date.  after a month she and Lisa  also here when lisa ask if she is ready to get married.

"I will never forget this place." Jennie said out of nowhere.

lisa was suddenly felt happy with what she heard. She smiled as she pulled up a chair for jennie. "me too, this place is very memorable to me." she replied before sitting down in front of jennie.

She almost jumped for joy when she saw jennie giggle. while sucking her lower lip presenting herself not letting out a loud laugh.

"Here at this table.  You asked me if I was ready to marry you. And when I agreed, I almost rushed you to the hospital because you almost lost consciousness." Jennie's said . they both laughed as they remembered that day.

"come on, I just can't believe that you would agree at that time. who would have thought, we only meet for a month and we weren't even in a relationship at that time. then you agreed to marry me, and you were only 18 then while I'm 9 years older than you. " lisa replied.

"come on, don't be harsh at your age.
you look hot at 27 lisa and you've become even more hotter at 32 " jennie bluntly said and she suddenly feel embarrassed when she realized what she said

while lisa blushed when she heard what her wife said.