9) I'm Sorry

Third persons pov

Lisa stiffened as she looked at, jannie. And jennie was surprised to see a beautiful woman in front of her.

Yeri and Dahyun frowned as they watched the reaction of the two. "is everything ok.?" Yeri broke the tension with her question.

Jennie calmed herself and walked closer to Lisa. While lisa is still dumbfounded.

"hi !! Lilly nice to finally meet you. Is that flower is for me.?" Jennie asked her, Trying her best not to stutter.

"Y-Yeah, it's for you. H-hope you l-like it." Lisa said while stuttering. She handed the flower to Jennie and younger immediately accepted it.

Happiness can be seen on the faces of Dahyun and Yeri as they watch the two.

With no hesitation Jennie rap her arms around lisa shoulder. "you're drooling babe !! thank you for the flowers. I didn't expect that you will give me, my favorite one." Jennie whispered sensually on Lisa's ears. the taller one suddenly feel the heat in her body that made her feel goosebumps.

Jennie broke the hug. Lisa didn't know what to do, it was as if her tongue had receded and she was mentally blocked.

"Our sister is beautiful, right.? Dahyun suddenly asked turning back to lisa from being dumbfounded.

"Y-yes she is." Lisa unconsciously said while she is still stuttering.

Jennie smirked at what she heard.

"ok let's eat, as i said earlier i cook something for you Lilly." Jennie said while pulling lisa towards the dining table.

"Lilly,?? is that a call sign.?"
Yeri asks teasingly.

"No. that's your name right.? lilly." Jennie asked Lisa while smirking.

"is it true ?? i thought your name is lisa." Dahyun asked she's so confused.

"Its Lisa, Lalisa Manoban to be exact ." lisa replied shyly.

" it's nice to meet you lisa. by the way my real name is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim ." Jennie introduce herself, Lisa look at her with no emotion she's still very nervous. She don't know how to deal with jennie at the moment.

Throughout dinner time Lisa force herself, to be comfortable especially with the questions of Jennie's siblings.

Luckily jennie's sisters didn't ask her about her status. because she don't know if she would tell the truth that she was still married or not . she was afraid of jennie's reaction.

She felt like she was breathing easy as she and Jennie moved into her apartment Unit.

When Lisa closes the door of her apartment. She was so shocked when Jennie, suddenly pin her on the door and she crush their lips together. The younger give her a violent kiss and she immediately responded . their tongues battling who will dominate and lisa won. She sucked jennie's tongue while she was still pinned to the door. jennie let out a moan.

The older immediately came back to her senses when she felt ,Jennie's hand crawling inside her shirt. and she was shocked when Jennie's hand crawled down to her pants. Lisa Stop her

Lisa try her best to separate their lips. and she successfully did it. She hugged Jennie tightly.

They both sob as they remain in each other's arms. lisa felt her clothes get wet on her chest because of jennie's tears.

"I'm sorry!!!, forgive me, lisa. I'm so sorry" Jennie cried.

Lisa's emotions deepened when she heard jennie's apology. She stroked her back to calm her down.

"i already forgive you for a long time love, i miss you so much." She said.

Lisa pulled Jennie towards the couch, she tried to separate their hug but Jennie wouldn't let her go.

Lisa's Pov.

As I hugged jennie, I felt all the anxiety I had felt since earlier it slowly disappearing. When I saw her I couldn't understand how I should feel.

And I cannot help but be afraid when she pretends that she does not know me in front of her sister. I saw the pain in her eyes , when I gave her the flower.

I ride what she wanted to happen, I also pretended that was the first time we met. In the three years that I haven't seen my wife I have noticed that she has changed a lot.

I could no longer see ,even the slightest trace of her innocence. She already knows how to dress herself according to fashion. The reason why I had second thoughts earlier whether she was really my wife ,or not.

And it hurts me to see that the way she look at me right now, is so different on the way she look at me before when we're still together.

I'm used to see Love and adoration in her eyes, when she look at me 5 years ago. Now all I see is pain, lust and longing.

I met Jennie at a bar 5 years ago. She was so drunk and she was crying cording to her , the woman she chose over her family break up with her. I feel sorry for her that night, she was so drunk and i don't want to let her be alone on that place . So I took her to my apartment.

I do not know how it become possible but , we both felt the connection .and in an instant we fall in love for each other. I'm so happy when I'm with her, and she feels the same way. We lived together in the same house for a month. we decided to get married right away.

At first I was hesitant because she was still too young, she was only 18 at that time. but I feel different when I'm with her, even for a short time . I felt that she was the woman for me. So I try to ask her if she wants to marry me, and I was surprised when she agreed.

Jennie gave everything to me. Her purity her innocence. She accepted my whole being without hesitation and judgment. She took care of me. Every day she made me feel, how much she loves me. In the two years we have been together as a couple.
I have no memory of us having a fight, I never heard her complain . She provides for my needs. Not financially, but I am full of her love and Care . Me being a sex adik , before I met her. I couldn't even imagine that I could leave my usual habits , and be content with a woman. She alone can only satisfies me and sexual needs.

For me Jennie is a perfect wife. I don't see anything wrong with her.

But in the blink of an eye, she suddenly disappeared. It's like I just slept and dream about the perfect woman like her . And when I woke up she was gone.

So even though she suddenly disappear, without saying any reason why she left. I didn't feel angry with her, because I knew in myself that I only felt pure love when I was with her. And now that I have found her, I will not let her disappear again in my life.

A/N

I changed my mind. I don't want Jennie to be a mistress. it's better for her to be Lisa's wife 👌😬