Love Triangle: Kyle, Mariah, and Clyde

Before the story begins, this is the love triangle of Kyle Broflovski, Mariah Rose Jimenez (my South Park OC), and Clyde Donovan that will be shown in this story. It's like the same thing from the Post COVID special, but it's a little bit different.

Here's the description about these characters...

Kyle and Mariah have been best friends along with Stan, Cartman, and Kenny ever since they were kids from a long time ago. But in the future after the COVID, they have drifted apart and changed their lives.

Kyle is involved in an online counseling startup company. Mariah works as a employee at the daycare center and she is Clyde's fiancée that they been together for a while, it did bothers Kyle that he does seem to care about Mariah, but she doesn't see it anymore because she gives up her feelings on Kyle since they finished their friendship.

Will Mariah give Kyle a chance to love him again?

Be sure to read this story that I love you guys will love it and after this story is finished, I will do the love story in the story "South Park: The Return of COVID" that is coming soon in this month too! I also just want to remind all of you guys that this love triangle will continue in "South Park: The Return of COVID" too!