Chapter 5: Kenny's Wake

The next day, Kenny's wake was taking place at the South Park Community Center Plus. Jimmy is on the stage to make an announcement to the audience.

"Hello. Testing. Hey, everybody. It's amazing to see you all here for Kenny's wake." Jimmy said.

The crowd cheers in response.

"Wow, what a great audience. Uh, for those of you who don't know, my name is Jimmy Valmer and, uh, I had to take an Asian airline to get here today. You know what they say about Asian airlines-- they're dependable and just as efficient as any other competent airline." Jimmy explained.

The crowd cheers and applauds.

"Wow. What a terrific audience. So many people have come for Kenny today-- so many amazing friends I haven't seen in ages. You know, I had a friend once who was a Polish hair stylist. Talk about an amazing haircut at an affordable price." Jimmy said.

The audience laughs.

"Well, I know that we're all ready to talk to each other and share our memories of Kenny. So please just have fun and we'll see you at the funeral tomorrow." Jimmy said.

The audience cheers as Jimmy walks off the stage and a band starts to play electronic music.

♪ We are all, you and me ♪

♪ We are all living in the future ♪

♪ We are all in the future... ♪

Stan and Kyle were sitting down at one of the tables. Kyle groans as Wendy walks up to Stan.

"Stan? Stan Marsh?" Wendy asked to Stan.

"Yeah?" Stan asked.

Both Stan and Kyle gets up to see Wendy and Darwin.

"Hi. It's Wendy." Wendy said.

"Wendy Testaburger, wow." Stan said.

"Yeah. My husband, Darwin." Wendy said.

Darwin gives Stan a handshake to greet himself.

"Hey, pal, how are ya?" Darwin asked to Stan.

Craig and Tweek appear to the others.

"Hey, guys. It's Tweek and Craig." Craig said.

"Oh, hey. How are you guys?" Kyle asked.

"We're good." Craig said.

"I have a lot of anxiety being back with all these people!" Tweek shouted while his voice was straining.

"Wendy's told me a lot about you, Stan. How's everything with the family?" Darwin asked to Stan.

"Excuse me, I'm gonna go get, uh, drunk." Stan said as he leaves.

"What's wrong with Stan?" Craig asked.

"We're just... trying to find out what happened to Kenny. I think this goes deeper than you guys realize." Kyle said.

"Hey, Kyle. Isn't that Mariah over there?" Wendy asked.

Wendy pointed to the direction to Mariah while she was talking on the phone.

"Okay. I'll be able to be in charge of the kids next month." Mariah said.

Kyle was surprised to see Mariah and was about to go to her until Wendy stopped him.

"Kyle, what are you doing?" Wendy asked.

"I'm gonna go talk to Mariah, it's been a while since we were kids." Kyle said.

"I think that's a problem." Wendy said.