Chapter 4: Kenny's Death

It was night time and Stan went to the Super Super 12 Motel Plus. He enters the building and walks up to the desk clerk

"Hello, welcome to the Super 12 Motel Plus. Can I help you?"

"Yeah, Stan Marsh. I have a room for one night."

"Okay, I see you're in one of our Mach Ten Super Plus rooms. Now, of course, we only take Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency 'cause, you know, it's the future. We've all decided centralized banking is rigged, so we trust more in fly-by-night Ponzi schemes."

"Yeah, I know."

Stan scanned his phone to check-in and he enters into his room, Alexa was already there.

"So you walked out on all your friends and then just hung out at a bar all day?" Alexa asked.

"Alexa, fucking just go throw yourself out a window." Stan said.

"I'm sorry. I didn't quite get that." Alexa said.

"Nothing. Alexa, turn on the TV." Stan said.

"Oh, God, you are such a piece of shit." Alexa said.

Alexa turns on the TV that it shows the new.

"You know, if you have Remote Prime Membership, you could watch Amazon movies wherever you go. Would you like to get started?" Alexa asked.

"No." Stan answered.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying to be fucking helpful. Why don't you grow up and start acting like an adult for once in your life..." Alexa said.

"Alexa, stop!" Stan shouted as he interrupted.

"Fuck you!" Alexa shouted, angrily.

Alexa storms out of the room and Stan continues watching the news, which it was showing and talking about Kenny's death.

"Jon, I'm standing outside the South Park Flash Rail Max, where hundreds of people are coming to pay their respects to Dr. Kenny McCormick. There's still no word from the hospital on what exactly killed Kenny McCormick, but letters sent to multiple news outlets reveal that he might have known his life was in danger. Dr. McCormick said, "I am about to expose the truth. In the event of my death I have hidden away all relevant information. My closest friends will know where to find it." Dr. Kenneth McCormick. He wanted to make the future a better place. Too bad he died, 'cause the future certainly sucks." The News Reporter explained.

At Kyle's house, Kyle is sitting at his table as he was looking at a photograph of him, Stan, Mariah, Kenny, and Cartman as kids until he heard the doorbell rings. He gets up and goes to the front door.

♪ Someone's at the door ♪

♪ This is the doorbell ♪

♪ It's the future so doorbells sing. ♪

"Yeah, I know." Kyle said.

Kyle opens the door to see Stan.

"Okay, so you were right. Kenny was on to some bad people and he hid something for us to find." Stan said.

"Yeah, I saw. Only problem is I don't know what he's talking about. But thank you for saying I was right." Kyle said.

"You're welcome. It doesn't mean that you were right about everything during the pandemic. Because you weren't." Stan said.

"Okay, well, obviously we're never going to agree on certain things, so we shouldn't talk about them." Kyle said.

"Sounds good. So let's go to Kenny's wake and see if anyone else shows up who might know what Kenny's talking about." Stan said.

"Let's do that." Kyle said.