Chapter 10: Stan Visits Randy

In Stan's car, he was driving while the electronic music was playing.

♪ In the future ♪

♪ We are living in the future ♪

♪ It's the future ♪

Stan angrily stops the music and gets out of the car, he was already at the Shady Acres Retirement Home.

"And we are the fastest growing retirement home in Park County. With our newest tower, we can now house over 600,000 old people. 'Cause in the future, you're old for a long, long time." The Speaker said.

Inside the retirement home, the old people are chattering and grumbling. Stan struggles to get through the crowd to the front desk.

"Can I help you?" The Desk Clerk asked.

"My name is Stan Marsh. I came to... visit my dad." Stan said.

At Randy Marsh's bedroom, the Nurse knocks on the door and opens it.

"Mr. Marsh. Mr. Marsh, guess what. Your son is here." The Nurse said.

"I don't have a son." Randy said.

"Oh, come on, Mr. Marsh, don't be a grumpy pants." The Nurse said.

"You tell that piece of shit that if he wants to talk to me, he can write an email." Randy said.

Stan walks up to the doorway to see Randy.

"Tell that little pussy if I had any grandkids, maybe I wouldn't be so bitter at having such a little bitch for a son!" Randy shouted.

"Hi, Dad." Stan said to Randy.

"Oh, hey, Stan." Randy said.

"I'll leave you two alone." The Nurse said.

The Nurse closes the door behind her to let Stan and Randy talk to each other.

"So, looks like the Broncos still suck." Randy said.

"Yup." Stan said.

"Well, it was nice seeing ya. Thanks for coming to visit." Randy said.

"I didn't come to visit. Trust me, I don't want to be here." Stan said.

"Right, like you didn't want to murder your sister." Randy said.

"What happened to Shelly was your fault, not mine!" Stan shouted, angrily.

"Yeah, like it was my fault your mom shot herself!" Randy shouted, angrily.

"Yes, it actually was!" Stan shouted, angrily.

"Your mom died the day her daughter was burned to death!" Randy shouted, angrily.

Randy slams his fists on his wheelchair and turns away.

"I'm just here because of Kenny. Why would he have Tegridy Weed in his equations?" Stan asked.

Randy was shocked to hear that.

"Dr. McCorcmick mentioned Tegridy?" Randy asked.

"It seemed to somehow fit into some grand theory he had." Stan said.

"He knew. He knew it was the way to fix it all. He knew.... about the Pandemic Special." Randy said.

Back at Kyle's house, Yentl and the kids are getting packed to leave.

"But, Mom, why do we have to leave?" Menorah asked.

"It's not safe outside!" Moisha shouted.

"We aren't welcome here, children. We have to find another place to stay." Yentl said.