Oh? *8*

Authors note:

sorry for taking a bit long with this chapter ;-;

------------------------------------------------------

Krow POV:

"So we're working with Ori now is what you're saying?" Rasbi raised an eyebrow and leaned back in her chair.

I nodded, "Yeah pretty much." kinda fucking sucks too, I don't like Mr halo haver. Rasbi groaned,

"It could've been anyone else.." Oh? I leaned forwards, putting my elbows on the table.

"You dislike him?" Didn't they get they got along with each other in the past?

"I don't know, when you haven't interacted with others in forever and you see someone that you *thought* was missing, come back from the maze with apparently no memories and a change of clothing, i feel as if it would change your perspective on them too right?" I nodded.

"Yeah, that's valid enough. He's still as cryptic since the last time I saw him to be fair.." I put my hands on the back of my head.

"We don't need help with our plan." I saw Rasbi peer closely at my hands.

"I told him so but he wouldn't listen." Fucking piece of shit..

"Sounds like Ori...actually...hey when did that happen?" Her chair settled back onto the ground. It took me a moment to figure out what they were talking about.

"..oh ,my hands?" Rasbi nodded.

"They're all scratched up, what happened?" I put my hands back down onto the table.

"I kinda screwed up a bit when I went into the maze, hands got fucked up while I was in there." I heard her sigh and stand up.

"Why haven't you bandaged the wounds?" I scratched the back of my head.

"I forgot to, and what're you doing?" They started to look through their cupboards .

"Trying to make sure that doesn't get infected." She pulled out some bandages and disinfectant. I raised an eyebrow when she sat down and gestured for me to give them my hands.

" I can do it myself-"

"But you haven't done so yet for however long? I know you can but I don't think you should considering that you're the injured one currently." They smirked, "Besides I wanna tease you about this later." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, sure..." I gave Rasbi one of my hands and she started to clean the wound.

"Have you went into the maze yet for the plan?" Rasbi shook her head.

"I was planning on going in today but we might need a change of plans because of Ori." Just dumb halo boy being a dumb halo boy...

"Yeah, do you have any thoughts on this?" I tilted my head slightly.

"Not really, I guess we'll just have to tag him along with us... unless you have any better ideas?" I paused for a moment as Rasbi gestured for my other hand.

"I mean...we could stab him?" It would be pretty easy to do..

"That might not be the best idea..." Rasbi cleaned over the large wound on my right hand and I winced.

"Well I think it would be quite a simple solution, but whatever you say Rasbi." She smiled.

"We could make him run some rounds into the maze for us?" Not a bad idea but Mr memory loss isn't trustworthy at all, not the best idea to trust him with this.

"He could get the wrong item while in the maze then ruin the whole plan or something. I don't trust him. Besides, he'd want to do more then that, try to be actually involved y'know? Considering how insistent he was to try and 'help' us that's what I think anyway." I rolled my eyes.

"Fair enough, but clearly he isn't going to let it go if what you're saying is true." I sighed.

"We'll have to change our original plan because of him just because he wants to feel included. He's being a fucking child." Rasbi nodded.

"I agree but we cant do anything about this right now." She started to bandage my hands.

"Yeah, still fucking sucks though. Mr halo haver shouldn't have to be a concern to us right now. We need to focus on getting rid of Owen, not him." 

"Speaking of Owen, have you found out any information on the matter?" I shook my head.

"I haven't even seen him since he went into the maze." And I hope he stays in there.

"You think he's still in there?" If only..

"I dunno, maybe? " Rasbi finished bandaging my hands.

"Is that all you needed to tell me?" She looked back at me as I flexed my fingers.

"I think so." Rasbi hummed.

"Stay safe okay?" I stood up.

 "I can say the same for you. You're next on Owen's list, I'm not." I started to head out of Rasbi's treehouse.

"Point still stands, stay safe." I hummed before I jumped out of Rasbi's home. At least both our opinions on Ori are the same, he fucking sucks.

I made my way through the forest, I'll go back to my house to think about this whole thing. I think I've got a few ideas but I need to properly think them through before I say anything. I shouldn't be brainstorming outside anyway.

I looked up at the sun and saw it was almost night, works for me I guess. Makes it more likely that no-one will bother me. I went up the hill to my house and shut the door behind me once I got inside. I sat down on my bed. Okay, what to do about Halo boy...

Maybe we take a different approach? Kill him publicly? What about poison? Its definitely more risky, we'd have to set up a whole event for that too. We could make Ori host that but a random event is a bit strange. Mr memory loss could ask magic to create an event like that actually.. It would work in our favor if we set up halo haver to do something like that. 

Maybe another feast? But that wouldn't be the best course of action.. We could play it off as food poisoning but I'm not too sure on that one. Soup can always help him and then we'd have an actual problem. Last time a feast didn't work out too well so everyone would see it coming, we should do an active event. Something like what Graecie and Magic did. That way poisoning wouldn't be expected. However, making the death look like an accident would be much harder too.

I could do the same thing I did to Acho but that trick has already been used. Unless somehow everyone turned a blind eye to it wouldn't work.

 I mean, I'm positive Owen will participate if me and Rasbi are there. However, we need a clean method of killing him. Perhaps we could poison him before-hand, but that's incredibly risky. We could get caught and there would be serious consequences. Even if Owen doesn't talk to everyone too often he's definitely seen around the clearing a lot. Secretly killing him wont work either..

Even if I asked Ori to get Magic to host an event I don't know if he'd even agree. I'm not going to explain this all to him. He can figure it out himself, I don't care. It's difficult as it is dealing with Owen, we don't need halo boy on our backs too.

I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes. I can think about this tomorrow. My heads all over the place.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I died for 5 days but now I'm back :] (maybe)