Chapter 1

He was asleep on a bench, cans of beer on the ground. He heard car noises and really loud talkings. He then heard his phone ring and slowly opened his eyes.

The first thing he felt was a massive headache with a pain in his back. He rubbed his eyes and slowly stood up. He looked around for a while before slowly taking his bag and putting it on his shoulder.

He gave a last look to the cans on the ground and shook his head before starting to walk away. On his way, he heard his phone ring again, making him answer it.

"Mmmh?"

He heard a groan from the other side of the phone then a sigh. He then heard his "friend" talk.

"Really, 'Mmmh?' You fricking woke up didn't you? And you drank too much and slept on a bench."

Y/N took the phone away from his ear and stared at it for a while. He then read the caller's name and put it back.

"No?"

"Are you serious?! I told you to stop
Y/N!"

Y/N stretched his hand and waited until his friend's shouting ends. When he heard nothing, he put the phone to his ear and talked.

"Stop shouting."

He heard yet another sigh.

"Just be quick and don't miss the lunch."

Y/N nodded and took a small metal box before opening it and starting drinking. But surprisingly, nothing came, making him pull it towards his eyes and shake it.

"Mmmh, I don't have more of my drink... I have to buy some..."

He heard his friend sigh again.

"Fine, do you even have money?"

Y/N raised his eyebrows and checked his pocket. He then found a 10 dollar that he didn't have before he slept. He sighed in relief, realizing someone put it in his pocket when he was asleep.

"Yes Fuutarou, I have money."

"Okay, be quick then."

"Mmhm."

He looked to his phone, it was just closed and was showing a black screen. He put it in his pocket and walked towards school, knowing there was a place where he can buy alcohol just near.

"He is a fucking pain in the ass..."

He thought while walking towards the shop. He slowly pushed the shop and saw that there wasn't a cashier.

"He is my only friend though..."

He took the drink he want and put the 10 dollar bill on the counter before walking out again. He opened the bottle and out it all in his metal bottle before throwing the bottle away.

"Should I even make friends though?"

He asked to himself and took a sip from his bottle before putting it in his jacket's pocket.

•••

Y/N entered the school and walked to the cafeteria. He then saw Fuutarou, talking with a girl and slowly walked towards them. He sat on a chair that was available and listened them.

"I got here first. The next table over is available. Move please."

The girl said and pointed to the table. Y/N knew Fuutarou wasn't just going to do what she said so he opened his bottle and started drinking while watching them fight.