Chapter 6

"If only the other four were as positive as you are..."

Fuutarou said to Yotsuba who was sitting on a chair. Y/N nodded took a sip from his drink before taking a book he found interested.

Fuutarou looked at him and saw him take the book.

"You're gonna read that?"

Y/N nodded and walked to the table before putting the book and his bottle. He then sat down and listened Yotsuba.

"I did call them, but..."

Yotsuba the looked up and saw someone. She smiled and talked.

"It's not 'the other four' though. It's the other three, right Miku?"

Fuutarou and Y/N looked at Miku at the same time as she walked in timidly.

"Hey, you came! Did you..."

Miku ignored him and walked to the history section while the rest watched him.

"Hehe, she ignored you."

Y/N said to Fuutarou, only to get a middle finger from him. Miku crouched and took some books before standing again.

"You put this idea to my head Fuutarou. That maybe... Just maybe I can do a little bit better too. So you'd better take responsibility."

She said and turned to them. The lights coming from the window was making her shine in the library.

Y/N raised his head and looked at her. He then took a sip from his bottle with one thing in his mind.

"What type of Disney shit is this...?"

Fuutarou raised his arm then hit his chest.

"I got this!"

Y/N also looked at her and talked.

"Sir yes, sir."

Miku smiled and blushed to the both of them. She then looked at Yotsuba who approached her.

Y/N turned to Fuutarou and raised his eyebrows before talking.

"What kind of Attack of Titan shit are you doing?"

Fuutarou turned to him and furrowed his eyebrows before talking.

"You can act like she is a general but I can't act like that!?"

Y/N shrugged and was about to talk before they heard someone talk.

"No way."

Y/N and Fuutarou looked at Miku, confused.

"What the hell?"

"I wonder if grandpa died or not..."

•••

J

ust a normal day in Y/N's life. He woke up on a bench then walked to his home. He fed Max and Ben before heating some food for his grandpa. Yes, he named their dog Max and their bird Ben, what about it?

He then just started looking to the sea while sitting on the ground, a few meters up from it. He had his bottle in one hand and his other hand was in his pocket. He took a sip as he watched the ships.

He then heard the bell ring and slowly stood up. He walked inside the house then to the door before opening it. There stood his father, smiling with a bag in his hand.

"Hey Y/N! I'm here to take some of our old jewelry."

He then stretched his hand with an envelope to Y/N and talked.