Chapter 12

"I got married! Gift money, please!"

Yotsuba shouted to Fuutarou who was playing with them. Miku and Ichika was also playing while Y/N was just watching with a tennis ball in his hand. He was throwing the ball and catching it, then he repeated the cycle.

"Where did you get that ball from?"

When he heard the question, he looked at Miku who asked the question. He then shrugged and answered.

"A homeless guy had it, so we made a trade."

Miku tilted her head and asked again.

"What trade?"

Y/N took out his bottle and shook it, showing her that it was empty. Miku nodded and turned back to the table.

"We don't have time for this! Break is over! Let's go back to studying!"

The three girls stared at Fuutarou while Y/N just shook his head. He wasn't really talking with Fuutarou after, well that.

"But we studied a lot today!"

Ichika said after the shocked gasps ended...

"My head's about to explode!"

"It's not good to overdo it."

Y/N looked at Fuutarou who was looking at him. He then raised his eyebrows and shrugged, making Fuutarou sigh.

"Well yes, but..."

Miku stopped him before he could finish.

"Fuutarou, you seem more desperate than usual... Are we really that far?"

Fuutarou tried to deny it while Y/N just nodded at the girl. Seeing Y/N nod, Ichika punched his arm, making him turn and stare at her.

"Ouch?"

Ichika pouted and talked.

"You deserved it!"

Y/N raised his eyebrows at her. Before he could say anything, Nino walked in and talked.

"Hey, you're not even studying! You're just playing games."

Y/N looked at her and talked.

"How did you come to that conclusion Sherlock?"

Nino furrowed her eyebrows at him then gave him a middle finger. Y/N only shook his head and watched her sit down and steal Fuutarou's spot.

"Fuutarou! But what?"

The girls looked at Miku as she stared at Fuutarou.

"Yeah Fuutarou, but what?"

Y/N said, smirking a little bit. Fuutarou stared at Y/N and talked.

"N-Nothing!"

"Jeez, even in game you have no money!"

Nino said to Fuutarou, making him look at her, a bit sad.

"Why is Fuutarou getting fucking violated... Not that I don't like it..."

Fuutarou was in his own world until he heard Nino talk.

"Want to join us?"

Fuutarou turned around and saw Itsuki standing there. Y/N gave Itsuki a small wave which she replied with a small smile.

"Itsuki? About yesterday, I..."

Itsuki put her hand on her neck and declined her sister's offer.

"I have to study."