Chapter 5

Y/N slowly entered the cafeteria, still sleepy. Yes, yes he fell asleep on the stairs. And yes, because he drank too much. He rubbed his eyes and approached to Fuutarou who was having a talk with Miku.

"Fuutarou is normally talking with her...?"

He then saw Yotsuba run to Fuutarou, making him sweat a little bit. Not wanting her to start a conversation with him, Y/N turned around only to see Ichika. Ichika saw Y/N and stopped before waving at him.

"Y/N-kun! Hi."

Y/N stared at her confused while some students around them looked shocked.

"Ichika..."

Ichika ran to him and put her hands on his shoulder before talking.

"You won't make keep study, right?"

Y/N raised his eyebrows, making her chuckle and talk.

"Right, you know we are stupid."

Y/N scoffed and shook his head before talking.

"I'm just lazy."

Ichika chuckled again and looked at Fuutarou who was still talking with the other two quints and talked.

"I don't see why he is trying to teach us. We are stupid and none of us even wants to study."

Y/N sighed, knowing he has to be at Fuutarou's side to not get lectured by him. Y/N took a sip from his drink and talked.

"Why aren't you studying Ichika?"

Ichika sweat a little bit and turned back to Y/N. She shrugged and talked.

"You know, us being stupid and all. I also don't think I should spend my high school years studying."

Y/N raised his eyebrows and sat on a chair, making Ichika do the same. He looked at her and asked.

"What do you think, you should do?"

Ichika stopped and thought about it for a while before answering his question.

"I think we should have fun, like fall in love and all..."

Y/N put his bottle on the table, first time interested in something. He put his hands to the back of hisbhead and asked.

"You think love is fun?"

Ichika tilted her head and nodded before asking.

"You don't?"

Y/N shook his head. He then took his bottle and sipped it before talking.

"I think it's a weakness."

Ichika raised her eyebrows, making him continue.

"At first it might make you feel a bit happy but at the end of the day, the soft spot you have for that person will kill you and scar you emotionally."

Ichika looked at him. She then stood up and walked to the chair next to him before sitting down. She hugged his arm who was about to take his bottle and put her head on his shoulder, making him blush a little, it was nearly invisible but it was there.

"Then I will make you think love is fun."

Y/N was trying to find something to say until someone came and shouted.

"Ichika! What are you doing with that guy?!"

He turned around and saw Nino. Ichika let go of his arm and Y/N stood up before walking away, getting away from the shouting was the beat thing in his opinion.