fourteen

"Hi dad!" Marianne immediately jumped onto the platform to hug her dad who waited for them patiently. " 'Ello, Cookie, how youse?" He hugged her back. Marianne pulled away and grinned, "Lovely! Always!"

Her dad smiled warmly before looking up to see her group of friends, his smile falling, "Dad, these are my friends who's staying for the holidays." Marianne pulled away from her dad and backed to Peter's side.

From all of the guys, Sirius scared her father more. He just radiated that ... playboy energy ... as he stood there, his hands in his pockets as he swayed from heel to toe.

James was next to Sirius, he leaned over their cart of baggages, he gave a clueless smile at Marianne's father (a/n I might've forgotten her last name sorry). And Remus was the only one her father seemed to know he'll be fond of. He seemed nice, was the first of the group to greet him.

"Hello, Mister Pfeiffer." Remus smiled and nod.

Then there was Peter, oh he's heard a lot about Peter especially more from his wife who Marianne shared everything about.

He was tall, and handsome, and seemed so sweet and kind and he looked at Marianne with a love-daze look, a nervous smile on his face to be meeting the girlfriends father, Mister Pfeiffer, despite the good vibes he was getting from Peter, still felt the need of protection over his princess daughter. You might never know.

"Hello, Mister Pfeiffer. Lovely meeting you." Peter smiled.

And Wyatt. Mister Pfeiffer has no problems with him, he's a good boy. Study focused and very very witty and clever.

"Erm, dad, this is Sirius, James and Remus. And Peter," Marianne chuckled nervously, "And you know Wyatt."

Mister Pfeiffer smiled at them and nodded, "Who calls shotgun then?"

They all boarded the small car, giving each other nervous looks on how they'll fit, but Sirius seemed to boastful as he called shotgun.

"How about Marianne goes first?" Wyatt suggests and Marianne cuddled by the end of the seat, then next Peter, and then James being sandwiched by Wyatt and Remus. "I can't breathe!" He gasped. "We all can't!" Marianne huffed. "Don't worry, home isn't too far!" She added. "I already feel numb." Remus inhaled as he squeezed tighter onto Wyatt, having trouble closing the door.

"Oh yeah, Thank you Mister Pfeiffer." Sirius had a wide grin as he took his seat, looking back at the group who all glared at him. "Call me Dean. It's no problem boys." Dean smiled as he nodded, looking at the group through the rear mirror, wincing before chuckling, "Hold on tight." He joked. "not funny dad." Marianne gasped.

—-

They've arrived in one piece in Marianne's home. It was small, yet looked cozy. James let out a sharp sigh as he got out of the car, getting squeezed in between to Remus and Wyatt and Sirius and Peter and Marianne ( for a much more specific description like ... Remus, Wyatt, James, Peter and Marianne , Sirius seated shotgun ) was painful, you don't even know and you wouldn't want to ask.

"Sorry for the little space, lads." Mister Pfeiffer, or Dean, as they've learnt laughed, patting their back.

They all took their baggage as Dean leads them to the front door, "Well, make yourself at home, The missus is still at work." Dean kissed Marianne's cheeks, "I'll be in the shed, fixing some stuff up for when it snows," he coughed, "sled boards." He coughed again.

Marianne's eyes lit up, "thanks dad." She said softly. "Make them tea, love."

And with that, Marianne walked in and the group followed her like a lost puppy, Dean smiling one last at the group and warning them that they won't do anything to Marianne and they all smiled, they wouldn't even think of it, before Dean hesitatingly left them alone. But Wyatt was there anyway. Wyatt was like the eldest son he could ever have.

"I trust you won't let them make a mess?" He asked Wyatt who smiled knowingly, "They're too shy."

Wyatt walked inside the living room last, the boys admiring the posh decor of baby angels and wooden picture frames of from when Marianne was little. Peter absolutely love the one picture of just Marianne, in a pink turtleneck sweater, hair was tied into small little pigtails and she smiled too big you can see two of her front tooth missing as she held a heavy cake for her 5th birthday.

James and Sirius sat down, while Remus helped Wyatt place the baggage down by the stairs.

Marianne came into the room with a tray of teacups and a teapot for tea. "Sorry about how small the place is. Usually there's no one even here to be looking after." She chuckled, pouring the boys tea. "You looked awfully cute as a baby." Sirius stood up and looked at the frames pictures with Peter, seeing one of her from when she was 6 months.

Peter picked one up, a picture of her when she was 3, her front teeth seemed to be still growing so it looked as if there's nothing, and showed it to the group, "Look! She's got no teeth!" He giggled and James snorted. "Hey!" Marianne huffed, "I'm a late bloomer." She frowned sarcastically.

"Oh my, is this little Wyatt?" Sirius showed them then a picture of Wyatt and Marianne from when they were 8.

After sharing a few laughs about the childhood pictures, they all sat around the coffee table to drink tea.

James took everyone's attention as he managed to spit some out but forced it back down with a loud gulp, his eyes and expression said everything, the tea was horrendous!

He gave an awkward toothy grin as he puts it down and gagged a bit in his mouth.

Sirius cringed as he spits his tea back in the teacup, taking a smile at Marianne who's face swirled of confusion.

Wyatt raised his eyebrows, amused at their reaction but proud he forgot to mention that Marianne was the worst when it comes to cooking, and simply making drinks.

Peter watched the twos reaction and decided he wasn't in for tea while Remus was the only nice one to tell her, "Marianne, the tea... it's erm.."

"It's bad." Wyatt said, so casually. Marianne just snickered to their surprise, she didn't really care, "I thought it was only Wyatt, because Wyatt seemed to hate whatever I cook." She raised an eyebrow. "Do you even taste what you cook?"

She took a sip of hers before choking on how bad it tasted, "are you okay?" the boys all  leaned towards her, and she just nods, "It's not that bad!" She gulped.

footnote Sorry for such the long update, got a new phone! Took a while to transfer everything but I'm back! I also have another account I've been writing on, MOONAGEDAZE !!!