Chapter 11

The movie hadnt even started yet and Carina had already fell asleep in Maya's arms.
——-
Comment!

It was the next morning and Maya was already woke. Somehow Carina ended up ontop of Maya with her legs wrapped around Maya's waist and her face nuzzled in her neck, the blonde just drew patterns on her back as she was still asleep.

"Carina" Maya sang softly in attempt to try and wake up the brunette, knowing that she had to go to her own house to get ready and get things like her backpack.

"Mhmm" she huffed slightly making Maya chuckle.

"Well if you get up now we can make it to your house and you can shower and get changed and then we will still have time before school to grab breakfast or something." Maya caressed Carina's arm as her head popped up.
"Goodmorning" maya smiled swiping all of the hair that fell into Carina's face, backwards.

"Buongiorno" the brunette said in her sleepy voice, laying her head back down. Maya wraped her arms around Carina's waist tightly, rolling them over so that she was on top between Carina's legs.

"How did you sleep last night?" Maya asked looking at Carina who's head was turned to the side as her eye's was closed.

"Amazing, your bed is so comfortable..but im still tired." Carina said stretching her arms above her head, letting out a sigh. Maya sat completly up straddling Carina's waist, not in a sexual way, just as another form of sitting.

"How about you sleep while i shower and get ready and then we can drive to your home." Maya suggested as she got out from the bed.

Carina huffed. "But your so warm and cuddly"

"You know you make it really hard to leave." Maya smiled going into her closet.

"So come back to bed!"

"Nope, im going to get ready and then ill make it up to you... with more cuddles later." Maya exclaimed going into the bathroom as Carina shook her head smiling. Soon Maya came out of the bathroom fully dressed with wet hair.

Carina had already made up the bed and was putting on her shoes, but something was on her mind.
Maya blow dried her hair, brushed and styled it, wearing it down with a middle part. Still staring in the mirror.

"Are you ready?" Maya asked Carina, but the brunette seemed to be zoned out.

"Carina" Maya said, turning to look into the bedroom, she saw Carina sitting there staring into space. She leaned against the door frame of the bathroom.

"Do you want to give us a try?" Carina blurted out, comming back into reality.

"So now you wanna give me a chance?" Maya stepped foward holding her hand out for Carina take, and she did standing up from the bed, Maya pulled her closer.

"Yes...ive been doing some thinking" Carina said as she wrapped her arms around Maya's neck as the blonde held onto her waist.

"Youve been doing some thinking..."

"And since we both like eachother, we should just give us a try...i dont want to waste anymore time" Carina smiled biting her lip slightly as they rocked side to side.

"I feel the same way but are you sure?" Maya whispered as Carina nodded. "I know i can be a little off the chains....sometimes but i swear to do my best."

"and i think that's what matters most" Carina replied as Maya kissed her cheek.
"Are you ready?" Carina asked as they pulled away from eachother.

"Yeah"

They left Maya's house going to Carina's. The brunette showered, got ready getting the things she needed and they drove off to the café that Maya had been talking about.