*1*

Y/n POV

i was sitting in the bleachers watching Finn pitch the ball towards Bruce

first throw "strike one!"

second throw "strike two!"

third throw...he hit and it went flying all the way over the fence making it a home run, people cheered as Bruce ran all the way to home base.

it was now the end of the game and I got up from the bleachers to go meet Finn and so did Gwen "you did good today Finn" "yea you did" Gwen said agreeing with me.

"thanks but only if i could've-" "ah ah ah shhh only nothing" i said putting my pointer finger in front of Finn's lips which he slapped away and smiled.

"i saw you kept staring at her loverboy" "shut up y/n" i laughed "never loverboy" i said teasing him making him nudge my shoulder.

we was now riding out bikes on our way too finn's house, once we got there i said bye to the two and went on my way home which was only two blocks down.

while i was riding i saw a black van but i ignored it but still rode a bit faster just in case.

i got home "momma i'm home!" "mom!" i groaned as i locked the door then went to the kitchen to see a note left by momma

hey honey i had to go into work but i should be back by 9 if not i left some money on the counter for you to order pizza, i love you.         signing off, mom

i smiled and looked over to the other counter, and grabbed the money then pocketed it.

it was only 5 in the afternoon so what else could i do maybe go over to finn's for a bit, i go over to the phone that was on the wall and dialed finn's home.

"hello mr. blake"~y/n "hello y/n"~mr. blake "do you think i can come over to hang with finn for a bit?"~y/n "yea you can come over for a bit"~mr.blake "thanks i'll be there in a bit"~y/n "you're welcome"~mr.blake

i hopped onto my bike and rode to finn's, on my way there i saw him my crush 'Robin Arellano' he gave me a small smile and a wave i smiled back, and i felt heat rise up to my cheeks making me quickly turn away from him.

i arrived at finn's and just walked up in there i mean we've been besties since we were 3 so i can do that.

"hello again fellow friends" "if you were just gonna come back here you should've just stayed" finn said "shut  your trap and stop being smart with me" he rolled his eyes and we went into the living room.

his dad was on the opposite side of us so he couldn't really hear us.

we watched some movies and chatted about stuff especially robin "ok ok enough about him" "you know you wanna keep talking about him" finn said teasing me "gwen get your brother before you don't have one" gwen laughed and told him to leave me be.

it was getting late so i said my goodbyes then left, i saw the black van again this time it was following me.

i sped up and got home quickly dropping my bike and hurrying into the house. it was 7 now so i locked my locks on my door then went take me a shower.

after that i order me some pizza while waiting for the pizza i watched some show that was on.

the doorbell rang i looked through the peep hole to see the delivery man i opens the door paid the man then took my pizza inside locking the doors back.

i ate some pizza while continuing the show until i was ready to go to bed i walked up into my room turning on my lamp jumping into bed grabbing a book.

after 20 minutes of reading i was sleepy so i placed my book down on my nightstand, turned off my lamp and started to drift off into sleep.

mom did come home 10 minutes after i fell asleep and she came in to place a kiss on my head before leaving to go to her room.