*5*

sorry for any mistakes enjoy :)

THE NEXT DAY

another day at this shitty school only a month left to go.

outfit you wore👇

(or not your choice)

i was thinking about 'the grabber' instead of paying attention in class.

during this whole kidnapping thing the victims always was boys, which means the grabber likes little boys and never once thought about grabbing a girl so that should mean i'm safe from getting kidnapped by the grabber. wrong!

"ms. lopez would you like to share what your thinking about"~mrs. beckett "no i would not but thanks for the offer"~y/n smiled and went back to writing what was on the board.

the bell had rung meaning only one more class left 'reading' easy all we do in there is read a book and make predictions blah blah blah yeah.

i got to class just as the bell rung for classes to start.

i sat at my wooden desk and pulled out the book we are reading. "Ok class you know what to do flip to chapter 17 and do the work that was handed to o you when you came in"~mr. anderson.

sometimes i wonder why he even works here he really doesn't care about us but he surely does care about the single female teachers in this hall.

TIME SKIPPY

school was done with for today, i caught up with finn and gwen so we can walk home also we have homework.

as we was walking on the other side of the road was finn's bullies they just looked at finn. "what was that"~gwen finn let out a sigh "nothing"~finn.

i just walked in the back of them cause i was listening to songs on my walkman.

"i'm staying over at Britt's tonight, it's friday so"~gwen (i didn't know the friends name so i made one) "ok i'll tell dad that"~finn with that gwen started to walk off "ill be home in the morning and you better not eat all the ice cream"~gwen

finn let out a small laugh and i walked up so i was now on the side of him.

we got over to his house i gave mr. shaw a wave and a smile to be...nice you know.

"ok finny let's get this homework done"~y/n "then we can watch a movie after right?"~finn "yes we can señor"~y/n finn looked at me weird "it means sir, stop looking at me like that"~y/n he nodded and we got to work.

"Jesucristo, ayúdame con este chico antes de que lo golpee"~y/n mumbled but finn heard "you know i don't speak spanish"~finn "good it's not meant for you to know"~y/n. (Jesus Christ, help me with this boy before i hit him)~y/n

5 more minutes pass
5:56pm

we finally finished our work so now we went to go watch some movies, finn's dad was knock out cold i made sure of it by waving my hand in his face and running like stupid but quietly, he's like dead.

we watched the texas chainsaw massacre, and ate some ice cream we in fact ate it all 'sorry gwen'.

finn passed out on the floor so i removed the VHS tape and put it back where it was the placed a blanket on top of finn, it was now 7:19 'shit i'm late' mom always wants me home by 6:00.

i hurried out making sure to at least lock the bottom lock on their door.

i jumped on my bike and peddled as fast as i could my legs were burning i got home in 5mins.

i tried to open the door it was locked 'shit' i banged on the door no answer i knew she was pretending not to hear me.

"i guess i'll just go stay at my BOY besties house"~ y/n said loud enough the door swung open "No, no lo eres"~mom she pulled me in the house "you're punished for 2 days, give me your walkman and no going to your friends house"~mom. (No, no you're not)~mom

"mamá lo siento, por favor, no me castigues"~y/n mom shook her head and walked into her room.(mom, i'm sorry, please don't punish me)

i groaned and went take me a quick shower changed and went into my room.

mom came i. after me taking all my VHS tapes "no more movies either"~mom i rolled my eyes without her seeing.

i grabbed me a book to read and read until i was tired then fell asleep quickly.