*19*

Y'all may have or may have not gave me an idea so thanks also y/n is a girl now😊

i went to the door but before i even touch the door the phone rang i ran to the phone quickly picking it up.

"hello" i spoke "bruce?..bil-paperboy?" i hear a click ok....i put the phone back on the stand. why did they call if they wasn't gonna say anything.

maybe they was telling me not to go upstairs again but of course i wasn't gonna go after what billy/paperboy told me i just wanted to turn on the lights.

instead of just leaving the eggs on the floor i picked them up and put them back on the plate,yes i am hungry but i am not bout to eat that.

since i was hungry but couldn't eat anything i took a nap it gets my mind off of eating.

i woke up to water dripping yes water dripping woke me up surprisingly. i had a small flashlight with me from me going look for robin but ended up kidnapped :).

i wanted to know where the dripping was coming from i turned the light on pointed at the phone then slowly moving it along the wall all i see is rust so i went to the floor to see if i can find the water that was dripping.

slowly moving it up the wall and the floor i saw the dripping but it was red i moved it up and a boy was fucking floating i jumped and hit my head on the wall behind me.

but the boy started to turn i guess i seen his face i looked down again and blood was dripping.

i moved my flashlight back up to griffin i felt a tear roll down my face i wiped it off. griffin had pointed at the phone so i went to the phone slowly and picked it up.

"hello" i said then turned around to see that the blood and griffin was gone.

"hello" all i heard was static "hello" i asked ready to hang up the phone but the boy spoke "you don't have much time, the grabber hasn't been sleeping, he thinks this might be it that he's gonna figure it out" what "who's gonna figure it out?" i asked.

"his brother upstairs" he laughed, hunny this ain't the time to laugh.

"are you griffin?" i asked "who?" he asked me "griffin stagg" i responded "probably,it's all a little hazy, but i imagine you know all our names" well yea i was somewhat friends with all of y'all.

"every kid does, but i did and didn't know you" i knew his name and talked to him once here and there so i call him a friend even if not "nobody knew me,you spend so many years invisible and then every kid in the state knows your name...you don't have much time" he said what he said earlier.

"why hasn't he killed me" i asked "you won't play the game,you have to play the game" i don't gotta do shit for that man "if you don't play, he can't win" he continued "what game" i asked.

"Naughty boy" i'm a girl though but i did end up in here for going on his "territory" "if you don't play naughty boy l, the grabber can't beat you and if he can't beat you he can't move on to the next part""and the next part of naughty boy is his favorite part" ohhhhk uhm no "what la the next part" griffin just laughed, he better stop laughing befor i make him come back to life just to kill him again.

he then said sternly "you don't have much time" ughhh "you said that" i stated "he's not been sleeping" he repeated "you said that, too. "yea well he is now in his chair, he passed out waiting for you to play" ok and "what good does that do me" i asked.

then i remembered "wait the door is still unlocked" i said "the door is still unlocked" yes but like "do i just go" i asked him.

"there's a combination lock on the inside of the storm door, it was my bike lock" damn it wait "your bike lock?" i said to make sure "yeah he took it when he took me" well "what's the combination" i asked assuming he'll know it.

"i don't remember" he said "griffin" i said clearly desperate "i remember being afraid i'd forget it, that's why i wrote it down" should've just started with that.

"what? where" i asked "i carved it with a bottle cap in the wall" he responded "which wall griffin which wall!?" i yelled into the phone.

"the one on the right, about shoulder height when your sitting down" i threw the phone on the bed and went look for it i pointed my flashlight at the wall and found after a few seconds.

i read it out loud to myself 'two three three one seven' three times i grabbed the phone again "two three three one seven" i asked to make sure that was the combination.

"if you say so" he said no, it's not if i say so god damn it "but is it 23-31-7 or 23-3-17 or 2-33-17" i asked  "i don't remember" griffin said again "griffin" i was ready to give up.

"i can't remember, you'll have to try them all" he said with an apologetic voice "and you have to be very quiet about it" he finished "yeah, okay, thanks" i responded then hung up the phone.

as i walked to the door i repeated the combination, i carefully opened the door and slowly, and as quietly as i can i walked up the stairs.

out the steps you heard small creeks but i reached the top to the door i opened it quietly as possible but the creeks could ruin it for me the dot was open fully and i saw him sitting in a chair facing the door with belt in hand waiting for me but he was sleeping.

he snorted,ugly pig, i jumped though it scared me but i continued on with the mission.

i walked quietly passed him to the living room area where the door was i opened the door then i started to try the codes two of them failed so the 23-31-7 has to be it.

it clicked but as soon as it did a dog started barking.shit

i bolted out the door as i turned and ran down the side walk i heard the van fuck fuck fuck i ran as fast as my legs would take me and screamed for help but the van was faster it parked in front of me i tried to stop myself but ran into it.

i got up as fast as i could and ran but it was to late i screamed one last time "help! the grabber!" he tackled me. ouch you hoe

tried to get but struggled he had his arms around my neck (headlock) and a light on one of the houses turned on but he put a knife to my throat.ew i don't know where the fuck his hands been get them the fuck off me.

"you say one fucking word...and i'll gut you like a pig right here in the street" you're the fucking pig onk onk bitch "and strangle you with your own intestines. me personally wouldn't be that brutal but that's just me, i need to stop this is serious.

another light turned on he held the knife to my throat until the lights were turned off.

he hurriedly turned me on my back "nighty night naughty girl" (had to change it since y/n is a girl) and he punched in the face everything went black.

sorry for any misunderstanding and i'll probably fix the mistakes once i finish this book.