*7*

so i did change the ending on six a while ago because i didn't want this book to end just yet so yea robin and y/n aren't dating yet, sorry luvs

sorry for any mistakes

i woke up very early my alarm clock didn't even ring nor did i set it.

i got up out my comfortable bed and went into the kitchen and seen a note has been left by my mom.

hello love, mom had to go on a trip for my work i'll be back in 4 days, don't do nothing stupid, and no boys allowed in my house while i'm gone, i love you also i left 200 bucks with you don't spend it on nothing stupid. have a good day at school.          love, mom

four days mom is going to be gone holy i can do anything and left me 200 bucks she's one crazy mom.

i grabbed me a pan and two eggs to make scrambled eggs.

along with some bacon after i was finished cooking i ate. then i went brush my teeth, wash my face, and get dressed.

 then i went brush my teeth, wash my face, and get dressed

(change it if you want)

i decided to put my hair in two ponytails while some strands of hair fall on the side of my face.

as i was walking i met up the two as usual "hey guys i need to tell you guys something"~y/n "what is it y/n"~finn "come tell us we don't bite"~gwen i laughed at that "well i think robin tried to kiss m-"~y/n i was cut off by gwen "holy shit y'all kissed"~gwen practically yelled.

"no know shush up yea"~y/n "sorry"~gwen quieted down "we didn't kissed but we could've but my mom walked in, not like i wanted to kiss him or anything"~y/n said before a familiar voice join the convo "kiss who i may ask?"~robin.

"y-"~gwen tried to say but i put my hand onto her face(yk where someone's hand is covering your face yea) i let go of her face "nobody"~y/n smiled.

"Jesus christ y/n could you have been any rougher"~gwen mumbled i gave her an apologetic look.

"ok..we'll see you guys at school"~robin said walking ahead of us.

"gwen you almost got me caught"~y/n "sorry"~gwen "anyways like i said not like i wanted to kiss him"~y/n "you definitely wanted too"~finn "nah ah"~y/n "yes you did you wanted to get your smooch on with robin"~finn started poking me "stop"~y/n he kept on poking me "stop it"~y/n.

"stop it now finney"~y/n grabbed finn's hands he pulled them away before anything else can happen "sorry"~finn laughed.

"humph"~y/n, we walked into the building and went to my locker to get my books for my first class.

TIME SKIPPY

it was lunch now and we go to our usual place on the bleachers, this time robin joined us.

"ugh i can't wait for school to be over with"~y/n "it's gonna be over soon"~finn "i hope so"~y/n.

"ooo looks here it's y/n the whore"~beth this bitch never learns does she. "oh hey you slut that failed twice and can't keep one man for a week"~y/n sarcastically smiled at beth.

"me you moved on from finn so quick and went to robin"~beth smirked i got up from the bleachers "first of all finney is just my friend and so is robin second of all i'm 13 so you can't really say i slept with them either, which makes me nothing but a normal teenager trying to get an education unlike you who can't seem to get out of the 8th grade"~y/n.

"i can get out but-"~beth i cut her off "but what you rather take advantage of these young boys here in the 8th grade"~y/n "i do not you bitch"~beth swung at y/n which y/n dodged punching beth right in her stomach.

which made beth grabbed her stomach but she got back up and scratched y/n in the face making it bleed do to the nails beth had on "you bitch!"~y/n they don't like when people get a hit on them it makes them more angrier.

y/n lunged at beth getting on top of her beth tried to fight back and one of her friend tried to get in but gwen ain't gonna let that happen she tackled the girl "no jumping bitch"~gwen screamed.

y/n punched beth in her face over and over until blood drew from beth's nose .

y/n hot up not wanting to make beth's face worse and the principal came running in "y/n come to my office now" they gladly walked with the principal to the office.

IN THE OFFICE gwen,robin, and finn was called here too.

"but beth is the one that started it"~y/n "it's true we saw"~robin said backing y/n up "then beth shall have detention but for you ms.lopez you have a 3 day suspension"~principal "that's bull beth scratched me and drew blood from my face see"~y/n pointing to the mark on her face that's still kinda bleeding.

"ah yes but-"~principal was cut off "but nothing you're just defending beth because her dad is paying you i'm out of this hell hole"~y/n, i walked out so only followed by robin which the principal yelled at to come back but he didn't he now got detention.

TIME SKIPPY AGAIN BC I CAN💋

robin was at my house attending my wound "ouch..i could've done this myself you know"~y/n "ok i know your mad but don't catch an attitude with me"~robin i just rolled my eyes then robin put pressure on my wound with the rubbing alcohol "you bitch!"~y/n screamed.

i chased robin all around my house until i finally tripped him and i grabbed his arm which he tried to pull back i then dragged my nail across his arm making a scratch.

"ouch what the hell"~robin "don't mess with me when i'm mad robin"~y/n "i said don't catch an attitude with me y/n"~robin "or what"~y/n next thing you know i was picked up bridal style all the way to my room the dropped on my bed followed by tickles.

i screamed out in laughter as he tickled me "stop please"~y/n cried laughing "stop please i'm sorry ok i'm sorry"~y/n he stopped i was out of breath. we then went finish patch up my cheek.

"you hungry"~y/n "yes i am actually"~robin i got up and went on into the kitchen and robin followed.

"let me see what i can make....oh i can make some f/f"~y/n "sounds good may i help"~robin "yes you may"

we made f/f then ate "this is really good"~robin,his mouth half way stuffed i him in agreement.

after we ate we watch some shows that was on i also went into my moms room to steal some of my movies back.

we watched 3 out of 4 movies because robin had to head home cause his mom called sounding terrified and wanted him home now.

"bye bye ro i had fun"~y/n "me too see you after school tomorrow"~robin i nodded remembering i had 3 days off of school.

it was 5:20 it was boring at home but i don't feel like going out. so i stayed up all night watching random movies and some including horror until 4 am which i fell asleep.