*9*

(um idk why but i feel like i need to do this, so you all did take a shower if anyone was wondering)

sorry for an misspellings

i woke up with a arm around me, then remember that robin was in my bed.

i moved his arm away and tried to get up but he pulled me back down "robin let go i need the restroom"~y/n he groaned but he listened and let go of me.

once i was up i went in the kitchen to see finn cooking.

"what ya cooking finney"~y/n i rested my chin on his shoulder with my hands behind my back "eggs and bacon if you can see"~finn before i responded toast popped up.

"finney is a chef"~y/n he rolled him s eyes at me just the robin walked up out my room.

"hello sleepy head"~y/n ruffled the top of his head he slapped my hand "ouch"~y/n he smiled at me. "estás preciosa"~robin "gracias, también te ves hermosa"~y/n smiled he rolled his eyes at me "why are y'all rolling y'all eyes at me"~y/n the boys just shrugged their shoulders. (you look beautiful)~robin (thank you you also look beautiful)~y/n

"hey gwen"~y/n "hey y/n"~gwen "what you doing"~y/n "waiting for finn to finish cooking cause IM STARVING"~gwen "YEA FINN"~y/n "stop yelling at me an im done come eat you hungry hippos"~finn "excuse you"~y/n & gwen look at finn.

"y'all gonna eat or no"~finn we just let it go and fixed us some breakfast.

i finished breakfast so did gwen so we decided to go get dress. i went into my room and looked for some clothes to wear once i found some i changed.

 i went into my room and looked for some clothes to wear once i found some i changed

did my hair and brushed my teeth and waited for the boys.

later on today we are going to the roller skating rink, but right now we are going to go to a playground because why not.

the boys are finally done "y'all take longer than my mom"~y/n "be quiet would you"~finn "this is my first time speaking finney"~y/n "well it's annoying"~finn "oh i'm annoying oh really"~y/n "yes yes you are"~finn.

i annoyed finn all the way to the playground because it was fun seeing him get mad.

me and gwen was the first ones to the swings so the boys had to push us "can you boys be gentleman's and push us lovely ladies"~y/n "yes finn push me into outer space"~gwen "ok then"~finn shrugged while robin pushed me.

then went to the merry-go-round(or roundabout) we all sat on it but robin cause he pushed us around then hopped on we kept on spinning and repeating until we had headaches.

we took a break until gwen got up and touched robin "tag you're it"~gwen the ran off me and finney hearing that we both ran off too with robin behind us.

'tag you're it' finn got caught 'tag you're it' gwen got caught 'tag you're it' robin got caught but no one could catch me and i'm in jeans.

finn got it again and came straight for me and i bolted.

"you can't catch me"~y/n bad choice of words i tripped on a rock falling over then finn coming down too cause he didn't stop running and tripped over my feet, he fell beside me and we looked at each other busting out laughing.

"come on you two and get up"~robin laughed at us so did gwen, i took robin's hand finn took gwen's and we thanked them then we headed back.

it was just turning 5 when we got back, "what y'all wanna do"~finn "i know that i need to clean this house before mom gets back"~y/n "we'll help"~gwen the boys nodded.

finn and robin pushed the pull out bed back in while me and gwen got the cushions, and placed them back on the sofa.

i went do the dishes and robin came help while gwen and finn went clean up my bed.

after moping,sweeping,wiping down counters, and taking out the trash we were finished.

"here you guys go for helping me"~y/n handed each of them 10 dollars gwen and finn happily took it thanking me while robin tried to give it back.

"no i don't want it"~robin "take it"~y/n "no"~robin "take it"~y/n "i mean i'll take it if he don't want it"~finn "i have something else on my mind that you can give me"~robin smirked "what is that arellano"~y/n " a kiss on the cheek and i'll be happy"~robin "smooth but no"~y/n robin scoffed.

"come on y/n don't make the boy beg"~gwen "fine"~y/n grabbed robin chin turned his head planting a kiss on his cheek.

"thank you"~robin blushes "you're welcome"~y/n gwen and finn smiled at each other high-fiving.

"you know what why can't y'all just get together i mean you both like each other and y'all know it"~gwen "oh"~y/n "um"~robin "gwen you just made it awkward"~finn "woops"~gwen "i'm gonna call my aunt and see if she can bring us to the skating rink"~y/n.

that was awkward i called my aunt and she said yes she'll be there in 5 minutes.

"my aunt is on her way"~y/n they all said 'okay' i went to my room to fix my hair because all that running messed up my hair, i put it into a ponytail then sprayed some perfume on.

my aunt showed up outside and we got in i was in the front the rest in the back.

"hey sweety"~aunt jojo "hey jojo"~y/n "hello kids"~jojo "hi~gwen "hey"~robin "hello"~finn we drove off and in 20 minutes we arrived at the rink.

"thanks aunt jojo love you"~y/n "i'll be here to pick you guys up in like 2 hours and love you too"~jojo i closed her door and went inside with the rest.

we payed and got our skates and socks then went sit down and put on our skates.

the three of us which is me,gwen,and finn knew how to skate but robin on the other hand was gonna get a concussion from how many falls he was taking.

"come here hold on to my hands"~y/n robin grabbed my hands.

"ok..."~y/n, i taught him how to skate now they were hand in hand skating around having fun.

TIME SKIPPY CS IM LAZY

my aunt came pick us up and dropped finn,gwen, and robin to their homes then dropped me off.

"thanks aunty goodnight"~y/n "you're welcome goodnight"~jojo, i went inside took me a shower, read a book, and went to sleep.

this part is sloppy because i was being lazy and i wasn't feeling it today so sorry.