*10*

ok so i wanna warn y'all after this chapter things are going to happen. sorry don't be mad at me

sorry for the mistakes

when i woke up it was 3:45 in the afternoon, wow i must've been really tired.

i got out my bed feeling like doing nothing today so that's exactly what i'll do, unless robin finn or gwen comes over but i'ma stick to doing nothing for now.

walking into the bathroom i did my business washed my hands and washed my face.

back into my room i go to pick something out just in case i go somewhere, but i'm probably not gonna go anywhere.

(or wtv you want)

i got dressed then went to the kitchen and grabbed the things i needed for f/f and started to cook.

after minutes has passed my food was done, fixed me a plate and sat down on the couch watching tv while eating.

once i was finished eating i went put my plate in the sink.

i should clean up and maybe fold those clothes i threw in moms room like days ago.

i went grabbed the basket out of moms room then put it on the couch and started folding the clothes.

finally finishing up the last bit i get a knock, i went over to the door and seen finn i opened the door for him.

"hey finney"~y/n "hey i just came by wondering what you're doing cause i'm bored"~finn "well i'm just cleaning up this house a bit"~y/n "is there anything you need help with"~finn "sure, can you do the dishes for me"~y/n "of course"~finn.

finn went the sink and i pick up the folded clothes going to put them in their rightful place.

then i went to my room and grabbed my radio and my playlist, placed it in there then pressed play.

i went to sweep the floor but ended up using the broom as a microphone but i still swept the floor.

as i was singing i wiggled my shoulders towards finn then bumped him with my hip he chuckled "you looked stupid"~finn "well this stupid person is your best friend"~y/n.

i continued to sing and move my body to the song as i sweep, i finished sweeping after like forever.

finn also started to sing while he was doing the dishes and when he finished we started dancing around like idiots having fun.

we plopped down on the couch laughing "you looked like a worm dancing"~finn laughed "shut up, but that was fun"~y/n "yea it was fun"~finn looked at me "this house looks better than before at least a bit"~y/n he nodded.

finn had left leaving me alone again but i didn't mind.

i turned off the radio placing it back into my room, then went place a movie in to watch 'the hills have eyes'.

i went pick me some snacks out the cabinet to eat while i watch the movie, then sat down covered my self and started the movie.

TIME SKIPPY

it was almost 7 and i had just finished watch the movie, my eyes started to get heavy until a loud knock made me jump and almost fall off the couch.

"y/n open the door hurry!"~robin, it was robin he sounded panicked i rushed to open the door tripping on my own feet.

i unlocked the door he came rushing in "close it and lock it now!"~robin i did as told.

"what the hell is wrong, you scared me"~y/n "this man in a van was chasing me when i was heading home and your house was the closest so yea"~ robin explained out of breath.

"holy shit are you ok"~y/n hugged him tightly, he wrapped his arms around your waist hugging you back.

"yea now that i'm with you"~robin y/n cupped his face with both hands moving his face around looking for bruises or cuts.

"i'm ok he didn't hurt me"~robin smiled y/n sighed "i'm glad you're ok"~y/n hugged him again.

"me too"~robin "did you see what the man looked like maybe we can go to the police"~y/n stopped hugging him and just stood in front of him.

"no i couldn't see his face at all i think he had a mask on"~robin "damn it"~y/n mumbled.

"you are going to stay here right?"~y/n "yea of course i don't know if he could be waiting for me"~robin "but i don't have anything to sleep in"~robin "uh i think i may have something you can wear to sleep in"~y/n.

i found some spare sweatpants that couldn't fit me and gave him those then went to find a shirt and good thing i wear oversized shirts most of the time.

i found a black t-shirt he can wear "there you can change in here i'll be out there making food"~y/n "ok"~robin i started to leave "oh y/n um thank you"~robin "you're welcome"~y/n smiled.

i went make some macaroni and some mash potatoes.

he came out of the room dressed and with his bandanna off he looked very handsome honestly.

i was letting the water get to a boil before putting the macaroni in, i also had another pot waiting for the water to boil.

"ooo come see right now"~y/n "what? ok"~robin was confused but he came towards me i turned him around "what are you doing"~robin "putting your hair in a ponytail"~y/n, i grabbed his hair and with the hair tie on my wrist i wrapped his hair in a ponytail.

i turned him to face me "beautiful"~y/n smiled "thanks"~robin laughed a bit.

i went back to the pots to see the water was boiling so i place macaroni in one pot and potatoes in the other.

blah blah blah food things blah blah blah

the food was done and we ate  "hey thanks for letting me stay"~robin "no problem it's what friends are for right?" ~y/n robin face expressions changed but i brushed it off "right"~robin.

we went back to eating, after we were finished eating i went and took me a shower.

once i was finished i brushed my hair out leaving it down to dry a bit so i don't have wet hair when i sleep.

"so what you wanna do now"~y/n, i plopped on my bed right next to him.

"um... i don't know maybe..""tickle fight!"~robin, he attacked me with tickles making me fall back and scream/laugh.

he started ticking my underarms that's the worst place to tickle me at "no! no! sto-ahh!"~y/n , i couldn't even finish my sentence because my laugh cut me off.

robin was laughing at me as he tickled me until he finally stopped making me gasp for air "you ok there"~robin chuckled "it's not funny"~y/n " i don't know you sure is laughing"~robin said ticking me again.

i slapped his hands he pulled away with an 'ouch' "i almost died from lack of air"~y/n "i would never let you die"~robin.

i laid back on my bed so did robin "you know i'm glad we became friends"~y/n "why's that"~robin "because if it wasn't for you i would've never stick up for myself or finney, also you make everything fun no matter what it is"~y/n "thanks i'm glad to be your friend too"~robin smiled looking me.

we got under the covers and i turned off my lamp "goodnight ro"~y/n "goodnight hermosa"~robin, i blushes at the name but decide not to comment on it and go to sleep.